How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17016 + 6 = 17022
made a 1 gallon sample and a 5 gallon batch...currently drinking the one gallon batch (think it needs to sit a while longer....but it won't last that long)

By god, I'm going to get through every damn post in the recipe thread if it kills me... at post 1005 now.

Do we up the count when we snap on the airlock, when we bottle, or when we're drinking the first final product? :ban:

Anyway, I made my first batch on Tuesday (6/22) at 5 gallons.

17041.5 + 5 = 17046.5

I hope you don't mind me saying that's a crapton of apfelwein.

On my 3rd Batch... So far have made 3 gal + 4 gal with 3 gal in progress (4 weeks post pitch right now)..so I will go +10 for:

Trying to get everything dialed in. Have big plans this fall when local fresh apple cider is readily available.

first batch too, 6gal

thats 2,185,024 fl oz, or 550 barrels :rockin:

17070.5+60=17130.5

Just made 20 gallons to add to the 40 gallons I have made in the last few years. All the original recipe. Found a keg in the frig from two years ago I had forgotten about. Still had pressure in the keg. Re carbed and am drinking now. Talk about awesome! Your the man Ed!!!

Just made my first batch 11 days ago, can't wait for it to be ready but confident form everyone else that this will be a winner.

17130.5 + 5 = 17135.5

Pitched yeast on another 5 gallons last night.

17,239 + 5 = 17,244

Also bottled up 2 batches that I'd already counted in awhile back. One batch has been going since January, the other since February. Now to wait the month for them to carb up...

Whoever said patience is a virtue was a damn dirty liar.

Latest posts

Back