Free 2yr old Hop Plants, Hampton Rds, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemson55

Reaction score
Title pretty much says it, I have 1 each of Cascade, Fuggles, and Mt. Hood. This will be the third growing season for these plants, but since I live in an apartment containers just aren't cutting it any more. The plants actually split the pots this winter because the roots are so big. I was hoping somebody might want to come take them and plant them in the ground. They are located in Newport News, VA so anyone in Hampton Roads or up to Richmond it would probably be worth your time. I got well over a pound of hops lat year so I'm sure in the ground they will really go nuts. Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a time for you to come pick them up.

Man I wish you were a little closer to me. I've got Sterling and Northern Brewer I'd love to trade.

Not trying to trade, getting out of hop growing until I have a yard to put them in. Hopefully MB can get them this weekend.

My folks live just over the line in NC. Im up on the Eastern Shore. I will be passing through the area in 2 weeks. I'd be happy to meet you somewhere and take them off your hands. That is if you havent promised them to someone else. Let me know.

Sounds good to me. Also, I have a friend living near my folks in Currituck County that Im sure would run up and get them. If you dont hear from MB let me know. I can add them to my Willamete, Nuggett and Cascade. Thanks again.

Back