Where can I buy Desperados Beer? (online and offline - UK)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantisinc

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hope this is the right category to post this in :drunk:

Basically I'm looking to buy some Desperados beer. I bought back two 5 litre kegs from France - and foolishly didn't bring back any more after realising it was so hard to get in the UK!

I've looked online, and the few places I have found, it's about £40 for 24 33cl bottles.

Does anyone know where I can get it cheaper than this? Do you know of any physical stores that sell it? I've rang up Makro and Costco (cash and carries) and both say they don't stock it =(

Any replies greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ian

im not sure but i think this place is about BREWING your own beer not about asking where to find beer... make it find a clone recipe and make it! :)

I've never seen it on sale in the UK, though maybe you could try contacting online beer retailers like http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/ .
Check that - I just found out that they sell Desperados in my local independent off-license (The Dram Shop in Sheffield, in case you're anywhere close). An independent offie like that would probably be your best bet, as I don't think the chains carry it.

Iv'e lso found at the Roebuck pub in Leyland near Preston, never found it anywhere else and would like to buy in large quantities. An easy drinker

Latest posts

Back