My Projects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

probiopc

Reaction score
Hello, this week I make a brew stand plan, and I'll build in a few days.

I'll buy this steel: 40mmX40mmX2mm.

I need your help for looking some mistakes in the plan, or it's all right!

What do you think about?

Thanks!!

1.jpg

4.jpg

BrewStand.jpg

For me, the top level is too high to be able to look into the kettles. Otherwise looks good.

Hello, In Chile we use mm, thanks!

....well that just ruins the whole joke then....

:mug:

Still, our system makes so much more sense though! Two centimeters plus some equals an inch. 12 inches are one foot. Three feet are a yard. And 1760 yards equals a mile. Unless of course you're talking nautical miles, then it's 2025.37. And I didn't even have to look any of that up online to know it....

....well that just ruins the whole joke then....

:mug:

Still, our system makes so much more sense though! Two centimeters plus some equals an inch. 12 inches are one foot. Three feet are a yard. And 1760 yards equals a mile. Unless of course you're talking nautical miles, then it's 2025.37. And I didn't even have to look any of that up online to know it....

Hello, I had to do it in millimeters, because, the person who will make the brew stand, he asked me to change it in millimeters. LOL

thanks

Internet sarcasm is hard. Anyways, to be a more productive member of the society that looks pretty serviceable. The point about it being a bit high is a good one. The less you need to hover on a stool to look at or lift hot water the better. Are you gravity feeding from the top to the boil kettle and then pumping through the plate chiller?

Internet sarcasm is hard. Anyways, to be a more productive member of the society that looks pretty serviceable. The point about it being a bit high is a good one. The less you need to hover on a stool to look at or lift hot water the better. Are you gravity feeding from the top to the boil kettle and then pumping through the plate chiller?

Yes I bought two pump:

1. 12v pump
2. chugger pump

thanks,

Back