Ace Hard Apple Cider

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAREEBROWNBEEST

Reaction score
image-2011485278.jpg

image-139473240.jpg

Just bought this from Fresh&Easy. I must say not bad, not bad. It's a little less potent than mine yet refreshing. Nice and clear too.

I don't prefer Ace. I just made a post about trying Ace Pumpkin on tap tonight. It wasn't my favorite.

Ace Pear cider is the best one I've ever had. Made me try to find pear juice so I could try and clone it. Couldnt find pear juice locally though.

Ace Pear cider is the best one I've ever had. Made me try to find pear juice so I could try and clone it. Couldnt find pear juice locally though.

The only pear juice I've ever been able to find is the R.W. Knudsen organic juice in the health food/organic section of the grocery store. Around here it's normally about $4 per 32oz, but I just bought a few bottles on sale for $3.

If you still want to find some, try this:
http://www.rwknudsenfamily.com/locator

Thanks for the info. I did find something similar but pear juice is expensive. A 32 ounce container for 4 bucks ends up being pretty expensive to make a 5 gallon batch since you need 20 of them.

I had the Ace perry recently. I was not impressed. It tastes very fake, Like jolly ranchers. Not pleasant in my opinion.

I agree that ace's pumpkin is amazing. Been drinking woodchuck recently and that doesn't even compare to ace.

Back