Back in a bit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys,

I'm not looking forward to the overnight bus from Agadir to Marrakech arriving at 4.00am!
Plus I'm missing the beer already. (Not seen any encouraging write ups on that front, It's a Muslim country)

Well I arrived at last.

I picked a day to arrive in Agadir in the middle of a major 3 day festival and ALL the buses to Marrakesh are full for 3 days. I had to rent a Driver and car to drive me over the Atlas Mountains. My hotel is good, its right on the Jemma el Fna , main square, snake charmers and all that. It has a roof top terrace and free internet cafe and Hammam,(turkish bath)

the sun is out and its pushing 20c.

Forgive the lack of punctuation etc. Im using a Arabic keyboard on a french opperating system and half of the letters have worn off.

Off to explore.

No proper beer, some Larger qt best, usual import poop and a couple of local brews, hotels only nor real bars as such.

I was looking at the same/similar tour several years back. I saw the square with the snake charmers on a TV show.

I couldn't get my wife there because she was too afraid.

I did get her to Turkey though twice!:D

Enjoy.

That is easy I am on my own.

I will post more on my return but I am snowed in. I can not get back to Marrakech (where all my stuff is)from the Saharah. I can not get north and all the coaches south are booked up till weekend, my flight is on friday. I need to try and get directly to Agadir and there is conflicting information as to the condition of the road. I hope to be home late friday. For now I am stuck in Quarzazate.

BlightyBrewer said:
My wife would go mad if I posted on this forum whilst on holiday!
orfy said:
Even bolder!
orfy said:
I will post more on my return but I am snowed in. I can not get back to Marrakech (where all my stuff is)from the Saharah. I can not get north and all the coaches south are booked up till weekend, my flight is on friday. I need to try and get directly to Agadir and there is conflicting information as to the condition of the road. I hope to be home late friday. For now I am stuck in Quarzazate.
Hmmmm, I'm forced to admit that it's true Americans suck at geography. Hope you make it!

orfy said:

bummer orfy. too bad you don't have a nice winter warmer to tide you over :(

Back