Valentines gifts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
I was hoping that my wife would have gotten me some Edmund Fitzgerald last night since I have been wanting to try it for years. Still I have had no luck. Anyone else get anything good like some Edmund Fitzgerald?

Wife went to dreamland and out of the blue Senior Tequila knocked on the door.

You know how that goes, at some point the rest of his familia shows up. The party got sour and next thing I know I was staring at his bottom.

Actually, almost got some EF on Saturday after our early-Valentines night out, first time I've had it in probably ten years. But I, uh... well, let's just say I need to pour the pint more slowly next time. Only got a taste.

Actually, almost got some EF on Saturday after our early-Valentines night out, first time I've had it in probably ten years. But I, uh... well, let's just say I need to pour the pint more slowly next time. Only got a taste.

The tip is better than nothing.

The wife gave me a Black IPA kit, star san, hop bags, thermo strips, bottle caps, and some other goodies.

Let's just say that EF has sunk and will never be found in my house again. So much for "Saving the good stuff until we're older." Yeah, right.

I love tacos, but I must be pretty bad at eating them. She doesn't even want to put them on the menu anymore. I mean, how can you be bad at eating tacos?? Maybe I need to shave the chin...

Really? Mine loves when I make tacos. I just wish she could make a grilled cheese once in a while.

I love making tacos almost as much as grilled cheese sammiches. But she is weird about them. Drive's me nuts. We ended up with milk shakes and pony rides. Stil can't complain though.

How did I miss this thread til just now?! Anyway, having the stomach flu (her, not me) pretty much meant I was fasting. We're looking to make up V-day really soon... here's to optimism! :ban:

Back