Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redshift76 said:
Yes, Two Harbors, born & raised.

Nice. I ask because I am from MN as well. St. Paul.

I, however, will be bringing a German home with me when I move back next year. Not too far from home though considering the German heritage population in the Midwest.

Nice. I ask because I am from MN as well. St. Paul.

I, however, will be bringing a German home with me when I move back next year. Not too far from home though considering the German heritage population in the Midwest.

Take here up to Duluth sometime (between June - Sept), good beer scene here for its size.

redshift76 said:
Take here up to Duluth sometime (between June - Sept), good beer scene here for its size.

I'll do that. When we were visiting St. Paul in August, there is an Old Chicago a block away from the house so she was able to find something there. Damn her and her snobby German beer :)

redshift76 said:

Make sure you pick up one of these....

image-2724876828.jpg

She kind of looks like she'd be the hero's love interest in Dishonored.

I'd say the Empress but she buys it in the open sequences.

Absolutely beautiful..both of them. Your wife is stunning..so cute she almost looks porcelain. You are a lucky man..if your baby girls grows into anything that looks like her mom - beware!

RVB said:
Absolutely beautiful..both of them. Your wife is stunning..so cute she almost looks porcelain. You are a lucky man..if your baby girls grows into anything that looks like her mom - beware!

Hopefully you are just being complimentary but either way I think you need to slow your roll a bit there holmes. :mug

For the record only reason I dont click "like" on most of these SWMBOs Just to not look like a creeper.

We can't see you but anyone that spends any time here knows you're a creeper already so click away;) Just don't like too often. You know, creep casually.

I smeared cream on your post. What does THAT mean? :confused:

It can't be good and is probably best forgotten.

How's about some new hot Wifey pics? No creepers around here.

Who's got the balls to start the mistress thread?

Still picking out my next SWMBO - (last one left several few months ago)
I've got several pics, but I don't think it would be fair (or legal?) to post my short list. Especially if/when the new hire looks over my old thread responses and sees she was on a "short list" -

of course, if she's offended, she's not the right one, is she? a good SWMBO would say "Woohoo, I won!"
(wishful thinking...)

Still picking out my next SWMBO - (last one left several few months ago)
I've got several pics, but I don't think it would be fair (or legal?) to post my short list. Especially if/when the new hire looks over my old thread responses and sees she was on a "short list" -

of course, if she's offended, she's not the right one, is she? a good SWMBO would say "Woohoo, I won!"
(wishful thinking...)

I think there may be some flaws in your plan . . .

;)

Mine brewed a BIAB batch of her cream ale today. 15 degrees out when we started.

20130326_141703_Hagrid.jpg

20130326_172305_Hagrid.jpg

Checking her numbers or brew timer I don't recall.
20130326_170615_Hagrid.jpg

ran out of propane with 10 min left she was very happy to bring it inside.
20130326_180832_Hagrid.jpg

She would hate me for posting these. "I look like crap stop taking pictures blah blah blah" to my reply "nothing prettier than a woman brewing"

Channel66 said:
We love it here, better view from the other side (it wraps around)

But this thread isn't about beer or my awesome view! So here's another of the boss from earlier.

Great spot!!!!

Latest posts

Back