South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #4!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
:mug: Here we go with Round 4 :mug:

SPECIAL ALERT - NEW 2010 CROPS ARE AVAILABLE - SPECIAL ALERT

We'll need at least 20 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:

HOP PRICING - HopsDirect Pellets
Example: Cascade Hops are $9.65/LB + $1.30 Shipping = $10.95/Lb!!!

And that is for the NEW 2010 CROP!!!

Pick up location:

The entire order will be delivered to Williamstown, NJ (08094)

You'll be able to pick up whenever is convenient for you! (much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!)

Current Order: 40 pounds

ferman PAID - 1x Cascade, 1/2x Citra, 1x Centennial
infection PAID - 1x Citra
robbieo13 PAID - 1x Cascade, 1x Hallertau (GR), 1x Fuggles (UK)
k4141222 PAID - 1x Target, 1x Columbus
b0r0da PAID - 1x Czech Saaz, 1x Columbus, 1x Nugget, 1/2x Citra
longke PAID - 1x Citra, 1x Centennial
dzlater PAID - 1x Amarillo, 1x Cascade, 1x U.S. Golding, 1x Hallertau (GR)
bmoor PAID - 1x Admiral, 1x Amarillo, 1x Citra, 1x Centennial, 1x Chinook, 1x Magnum
beeber PAID - 1x Columbus, 1x Citra
bmc428 PAID - 1x French Strisselspalt, 1x Hallertau (GR), 1x Tradition (GR)
brettm777 PAID - 1x Citra, 1x Fuggles, 1x Cascade, 1x Williamette, 1x Nugget
TenaciousJ PAID - 1x Cascade, 1x Centennial, 1x Citra
BrewThruYou PAID - 1x Cascade, 1x Centennial, 1x Chinook

How it works:

When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.30/LB for shipping!

Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal only. Please make sure you check your PMs regularly so your inbox is not full.

After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08094. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)

If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

Nice, I was waiting for this. 1 x cascade and 1 x (GR) hallertau
Thanks

Just a quick note to everyone. I called the farm this morning and they said that since we are ordering a bulk order for a group, they would allow us to get a couple pounds of Citra hops. However, let's try to keep it to what we need and not order just to have it. If you are interested in buying some Citra, please post a note and we'll see what we can do to accommodate everyone. Also, if you don't want a whole pound, just post a note with how much you want so others can snatch up the remaining ounces.

Cool. I will mark it down in pencil in case anyone else wants some. Not sure how many pounds they are going to let us purchase yet.

why so stingy on the citra? Just doing pellets on this order?
I'm interested in a pound of citra and a pound of simcoe.

They farm that grows the hops is limiting the amount of Citra per order because of the high demand. I have added you for 1 pound of Citra. These buys only include pellet hops. Unfortunately, this farm does not sell Simcoe.

Welcome aboard longke!

Updated. Only a few more pounds. If you want in on this buy, please let me know what you want/need. Thanks.

I'd like:

1 pound Columbus
1 pound Citra

I would be willing to split the pound of Citra or trade for another variety.

I would like to get this mailed to me, if possible. We can work the details out later.

beeber

Welcome, beeber. I am happy to mail your hops to you in PA. However, you will have to include the additional postage in your PayPal to me.

Also, I am not sure how many pounds of Citra they will allow us. You may only be able to get a half or partial pound. Is that ok with you or would you prefer another variety?

ferman, no problem with extra $$$ for the postage. I understand about the Citra, if I can only get 1/2 pound then that's ok. I am hoping they will be more lenient with Citra seeing that this is a group buy.

Welcome, beeber. I am happy to mail your hops to you in PA. However, you will have to include the additional postage in your PayPal to me.

Also, I am not sure how many pounds of Citra they will allow us. You may only be able to get a half or partial pound. Is that ok with you or would you prefer another variety?

Hopefully I'm not too late:

1 lb. of Cascade
1 lb. of Centennial

I'll also take any quantity of Citra I can get my hands on.

Thanks!

TJ

I emailed hopsdirect to see if they could accomodate the citrus hops. Here's what I got from them...

Hello Bill,
Yes we can do it for you. Please hurry our Citra pellets are
getting quite low.

Merry Christmas

Carla

All invoices have been sent out. Please check your PM and send in your PayPal as soon as you can so we can place the order.

If you are feeling jolly, feel free to include an extra couple bucks for the organizer. I don't mind. :)

Quick payments=quick hops=making beer sooner rather then later=a happier Rob.
Come on everyone a get those payments in, and don't forget to show the organizer some love by tossing in a few extra dollars for the cause. I know I wouldn't be brewing nearly as much if it wasn't for these group buys.

Back