• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB (Want to Borrow) Grain/Malt Mill -- Pittsburgh

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchawk

Reaction score
So I ordered a bunch of un-milled grains and was hoping to get a brew in this weekend...

But the mill I ordered wont arrive for another 4 weeks. Didn't realize that when I ordered it / the grains or I would have had some of the malt sent crushed.

I was wondering if anyone in Pittsburgh might be willing to mill some grain for me? Just enough for a 5 gallon batch this weekend.

I could toss you a couple bucks, or some grain, malt extract, grain bags, case of empty bottles, or owe you a favor.

I know it's a long shot but figured I would ask. :)

I live in Avalon which is just outside of Pittsburgh down rt. 65.

I'm happy to travel if you're not too far. :)

Many thanks to ahave for helping me out last weekend! I think I brewed a fairly good IPA which you certainly get an assist on!

Back