• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

corny keg pin lock stems

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbazzle

Reaction score
I have recently got 3 new corny kegs donated my home brewery. 2 are pin lock, the other is stem/post-less.I use ball lock, and will be up fitting all 3 of them to that, so have the 2 sets of pin lock up for sale.

cbazzle said:
I have recently got 3 new corny kegs donated my home brewery. 2 are pin lock, the other is stem/post-less.I use ball lock, and will be up fitting all 3 of them to that, so have the 2 sets of pin lock up for sale.

How much are you thinking. What brand are they?

Thanks

sorry for the delay--new years--will post type tomorrow after disassembling and cleaning. i'm in Charlotte, NC.

I have two sets of ball lock posts that I will trade you for the pin lock posts. What brand are the kegs.

Okay. Sorry for the delays. Mostly been sick and busy. The kegs are all Cornelius brand. 2 are taller, 1 is shorter, but they all say 5 gallon. Two have pin lock stems, 1 is stem-less. I thought I had the pin lock socket AND ball lock socekt; nope, just ball lock. Went ahead and cleaned them, but now I guess I'll have to order a pin lock socket to remove stems. I found one for ~$13 + s/h. I also found conversion kits for $11.00. So, I guess I'll trade pin-for-ball, or sell for $8/each. Is that fair?

Back