Anybody have a spare bed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She might be even more mad that you were looking to sleep in someone elses bed...;)

As they say, it's harder to ask for permission then it is to ask for forgiveness...

my wife buys tons of drapery. when she gives me a hard time about homebrew i point to the newest drapes. usually tables the arguement. i;)

uglygoat said:
my wife buys tons of drapery. when she gives me a hard time about homebrew i point to the newest drapes. usually tables the arguement. i;)

Thought my wife was the only one that did that. I do the "point at drapes" excuse as well, works like a charm.

If you point at the drapes and she says, "Yeah, but the make the house look pretty". Then say "But honey, the beer makes you look pretty, so in fact buying brewing equipment is for your benifit."

Oh wait.. you probably are NOT looking for a divorce. Nevermind, diregard the above. :D

And another 4 cornies :drunk: .

She's coming home today after visiting for a couple of weeks :eek:

Well, on the bright side, I'm up to 11 cornies now :rockin: . Now all I need to do is put something in them.

Evan, ELEVEN cornies?

How many fridges do you have?

Man, I figured I was all set with seven... if you need me to "hide" some, you can always leave them at the house ;)

Just got four more to round me out to 10. It'll never be enough.

Monster Mash...that is one helluva gallery you have.

Love the portable bar setup.

You're absolutely sick.... :rockin:

the_bird said:
Evan, ELEVEN cornies?

How many fridges do you have?

Man, I figured I was all set with seven... if you need me to "hide" some, you can always leave them at the house ;)

Just one freezer. It will hold 6, I think. At least 5. I can have a bunch ready to drink, and a bunch more in the lineup, waiting their turn. I've got two ready to go in this weekend, Oberon Clone and Scotch Ale, I'm making a batch of Belgian Wit this weekend, I just bought the ingredients for EdWort's Apfelwein... Somebody stop me!

(I think I went a little overboard:eek:. I don't drink that much, and I don't know that many people around here yet.)

Back