The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
Huh, that's odd. I know that Yeager goes to Europe occasionally for work, but I didn't know he spent any time in Sweden.

Where do you find this stuff!!!

What's funny is I had to give my Paku up because it out grew my tank. It always ate every fish I put in that damn tank. It would also crash into the ends of the tank, I thought one day ill come home to a broken tank and a very pissed off wife.

The fish eats tree nuts so I don't find it too odd that some guy had his nuts bitten off by one. They have huge teeth!

What's funny is I had to give my Paku up because it out grew my tank.

The fish eats tree nuts so I don't find it too odd that some guy had his nuts bitten off by one. They have huge teeth!

Does it also eat peanut butter? Cause that would explain a lot.

... what are you, a CHICKEN?

a_560x0.jpg

True story here: "Chris it's PTN I need to exploit our friendship. I have a BBQ tomorrow and I made two beers and went to put them in the kegs. The blue moon clone never finished fermenting. It's like my U3,4,5,6...... I need to beg you for beer so I don't look like a total ****** tomorrow "

Me: "sorry Paul I'm 3.5 hours away..... And besides you always look like a total ******. Why don't you exploit your relationship with that pro brewer friend of yours?"

PTN : "no f-ing way.... I'd never live that down, I'm not man enough to ask him for beer. "

Me "come on your guests will love the melomel"

PTN " no I'll just go bother PTO and Steve and beg them for beer"

So, I've re-joined the Berkshire Homebrew Association club, which in my absence had gone from being kind of weird and lame to being pretty friggin' cool. And, there's no doubt that my absence had something to do with that transformation.

They've arranged for the owner of Big Elm to put us on the canning line in September; he'll fire up the grill for us and send us home with all the half-full cans. Yeah, free labor! And, another local brewer is going to teach us about mash pH in October. Cool group of guys, too. So, I'm pretty stoked to be getting back into actually brewing again; ordered myself a pH meter last night and everything!

Back