Loading a beersmith file to beersmith mobile

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bxtzd3

Reaction score
how on earth do you take a beersmith file and put it into beersmith mobile? or is there no way. just to clear it up
i downloaded a beersmith file from here.
i dont have the desktop version because i have the mobile one, iphone.
when i go to open it on my iphone it wants to use dropbox.
thanks

I think the easiest way will be to create a free beersmith cloud account (if you haven't already when installing the beersmith app) and upload your recipe there; then you can log into your account and access your recipes.

ya i have to enter it in mobile. brad smith sent me a reply stating it cant be done yet through the mobile app. dont realy need the desk top version with the iphone one. cant justify the 30 just to nudge my lazy side.

$18.50 at the moment (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/beersmith-18-50-a-430568/)
but that's besides the point.

You're saying that you cannot manually upload a beersmith file to the BS cloud and then access it with your mobile app? I know that BS Lite (also a mobile app) can access the cloud recipes so I can't see why Mobile cannot.

BS has a 30 day free trial. Install the trial, create free cloud account, load recipe into BS, upload to cloud, access from there.

Back