South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 34!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take 1 CM-2ROW

Looking to split Pilsner malt, CM-SPIL two ways

Also, looking to split all of these 3 or 4 ways:
Chocolate malt, BD-CHLT
Crystal 15, GW-C15
Crystal 30, GW-C30
Crystal 40, GW-C40
Crystal 60, GW-C75
Crystal 75, GW-C75
Crystal 120, GW-C120
Roasted Barley, BD-RSTB
Rye malt, CM-REYM

I know it's a lot and I'm not expecting it all, but these are what I want to start building a base on. Hopefully over a few group buys.

I would be in for 1/4 Rye if there is room, or 1/3 whichever.

I'll split the CM-REYM with you. I'd go 1/2 if necessary, or if others want to jump in, split 3 or 4 ways. Also 1x of 5298 please.

That should bring me to:
1x CM-2ROW
1x CM-WHET
1x GW-C15
1x 5298 (Briess 2 Row)
between 1/4 and 1/2 of CM-REYM depending on kroach01 and if others want to get in on the split.

Ok count us in for at least a half split. Whoever else wanted in is cool too.
Could you add that one lordura? Gracias

Not sure which of these you might still need filled but I'd be up for 1/3 or 1/4 of Rye, 1/4 roasted, 1/3-1/4 120 and 1/3-/14 of 30, let me know

EDIT: sorry, just noticed you listed chocolate too, I'd be in for 1/4 of that as well

I'm down let's do the rye split we had enough for that, whoever wanted in.
You can add that one too lordura. Again, many thx

1 x CM-2row
and i will take 1/3 or 1/4 split of BD-chlt and BD-rstb with kroach01 if there is enough people.

Not sure which of these you might still need filled but I'd be up for 1/3 or 1/4 of Rye, 1/4 roasted, 1/3-1/4 120 and 1/3-/14 of 30, let me know

EDIT: sorry, just noticed you listed chocolate too, I'd be in for 1/4 of that as well

Would you be up for doing 1/3 split on the roasted and chocolate

Not to sound like a noob, but I have about 1/2 brews under my belt. What are good grains to get for base malts besides 2row?

It really depends on the styles you're making. I get MO for my English Mild that I can't seem to make enough of. I also keep Vienna, Munich and Pilsnen on hand as base malts for various styles. I do sometimes get in on some C40 or another light C malt, but covering the base malts is key for these group buys.

Adding to my order.
1x BZ-PILS
1x BZ-DMUH
1x BZ-VIEN
and another 1x CM-PALE (for a total of 2 of these)

Thanks!

Looks like kbone and kroach are already splitting a sack of rye?

Invoices will go out monday or tuesday night. PM me with any corrections to your orders

Group buy filled with post #108 by kingmatt

So who is all splitting that rye? I want to try to get the invoices out tonight if possible

This was the last list I see for the rye split, are we adding one more?

kroach01
worstbrewing
Willum
Coff

Back