FREE white labs yeast!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOA! I might not get to 10 vials too soon...but nice! I'm shooting for the board game...and then the button down denim shirt.

5 dollars shipping kills it for me, too lazy to remove labels for two dollars savings (if you dont count time to remove and ship as resources)

Wait a minute low life... It's only $5 shipping on items OTHER than the yeast coupons. Yeast coupons are free (except what you pay for the stamp to get the labels there)!

Peel labels off tubes. Put in envelope with form. Slap stamp on and address to white labs. Wait about two weeks and then take coupon to LHBS. The store gets two tubes on their next order with the coupon for giving you one for free.

Have you ever tried peeling those labels off? It's a pain in the ass! ... anyway, I do have dozens of those laying around... maybe I'll try sometime... probably not... thanks for the info though..

If anyone tries this, let me know how it turns out. I love free $h!t!!!

Ooh I hadnt looked at that in a while. I read it wrong, thanks for pointing that out. I have a ton of vials at home. Free yeast here I come.

"5000 vials: Chris White will come to your house, bring the yeast, and brew with you.
(Please note: This prize is the only one in which homebrew stores can serve as a collection point. The overall program is designed to reward individual customers)."

Wow so does this mean the Midwest has Chris stop by every few months? Seriously they must sell 500 tubes a week at least lol

Have you ever tried peeling those labels off? It's a pain in the ass! ... anyway, I do have dozens of those laying around... maybe I'll try sometime... probably not... thanks for the info though..

I peel them off all the time. Drop the tube in some warm water and just get the paper part off and leave the adhesive behind. That leaves the edges soft so you can rip the label off. That way if or when you reuse the tube you can write on the fresh white paper left behind. I'm bringing a couple to school to throw in the autoclave so I can keep them in my pocket when I go to bars to save dredges.

Back