Canadian in Seatlle - Where to find some good beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenche

Reaction score
I will be coming to Seattle for a weekend at the end of the month and am looking for some information on where to buy some good US brews. I will be staying at a hotel on University Blvd.

I would prefer a retail store close to where I am staying where I can pick up some distinctly American craft brews. I would love to try Pliny the Elder, Dogfish Head IPA's, and some other APA's.

Any help or other beer suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks!

You should be able to find dogfish head readily available, but I'm afraid Pliny isn't up here yet.

Bottleworks is really the best place to go for selection.

-D

Checkout this site it is pretty good for travlers:
http://www.beermapping.com/

Also if you are in Seattle all you have to do is turn in a circle and point to a building and more than likely they: 1. brew beer in it, 2. brew beer in the building attached to it, 3. brew beer across the street from it, or 4. the people inside will tell you where to get good beer with in walking distance!

I lived out that way for a number of years and there is no shortage of brewpubs and good beer bars out there.

Have a good time out there, we all expect pictures when you get back.

Cheers

Thanks for all of the replies. I will definitely take the advice given.

Brewtopia, I will PM you as the date gets closer (Sept 29th)

Back