IMPERIAL IPA. Whos got the best recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyBrews

Reaction score
Hey yal just realized that an imperial ipa is my new fav beer( taste like wort smells to me) Any suggestions for a partial grain extract recipe? BeerBless!

I've got a great double IPA recipe if you're interested, I'll try to remember to post it later but I gotta head out to take a linguistics final at the moment

Even within this one sub-style there is a lot of variance. So why don't you try telling us what it is you like about IIPAs or some specific examples possibly.

Even within this one sub-style there is a lot of variance. So why don't you try telling us what it is you like about IIPAs or some specific examples possibly.

hmmm Beer Concentrate? maybee. not really experienced enough to know or be able to explain. Im just gonna keep trying and brewing all the different recipes unitl i figure out what i like, you know.

hmmm Beer Concentrate? maybee. not really experienced enough to know or be able to explain. Im just gonna keep trying and brewing all the different recipes unitl i figure out what i like, you know.

You like IIPAs but you dont know what you like about them? judging by your name you probably like the dank hops. Are you inspired by asheville beers? You may be able to contact the local breweries to you and inquire to their ingredients and get a guideline to get what you want in your IIPAs, since there a bunch of excellent breweries around where you live.

You like IIPAs but you dont know what you like about them? judging by your name you probably like the dank hops. Are you inspired by asheville beers? You may be able to contact the local breweries to you and inquire to their ingredients and get a guideline to get what you want in your IIPAs, since there a bunch of excellent breweries around where you live.

haha. Dank hops..... Yes def very good beer here in ASh but not any IIPAs, a good friend of mine had turned me on to some of the commercial ones saying that they were his favvorite beers and i was instantly hooked. I mean whats not to like with 100% more hops and 50% more malts.

Back