Nicest rigs on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyBoy

Reaction score
Alright I just have to list my 3 favorite rigs on here. Mine are in no specific order.

1.) Lehr's stainless two tier
2.) Seabee John's level 1
3.) Pol's electric two tier

Please chime in with your picks...

I am honored, thanks.:mug:

Here is the E-HERMS Brew Beast v2.1 with the sight gauges and silicone tubing installed.
BrewBeastv2_1_1.jpg

BrewPastor.

John Beere (I'm hoping that this isn't a posthumous award; I'm not sure how much he was able to save from the flood).

I think there should be categories for most A. overindulgent use of industrial parts, B. ugliest but practical rigs, C. pure works of art types.

By far, I think Claudius in the A category. Nicksteck's is a solid C.

start_001.JPG

Apparatus is a solid C too but would score higher points for three identical vessels. Now I'm just nit picking of course..

Complete2.JPG

I think there should be categories for most A. overindulgent use of industrial parts, B. ugliest but practical rigs, C. pure works of art types.

By far, I think Claudius in the A category. Nicksteck's is a solid C.

start_001.JPG

Oh I had mistaken Seabee John with Nicksteck's rig. This is the one I meant. Sorry John.

kladue
claudiusb
drkarma (I would put the guy in Cali that uses the SS pool filters as tuns if I could remember his handle)

I keep forgetting about all these great setups.
There was another great one that sat behind a dude's bar. The walls were red. That's all I remember.

They are all waaaaay far better than what I have almost somewhat partially finished - not yet - soon.

However it really is the end product that counts and the only fair way to judge is for everyone involved to send me and a few other judges a case or so of brew!

btw - not implying that I am a judge - in fact I have a really limited taste profile for beer (Imperial IPA at the moment).

Thanks guys.
Please keep in mind each system is designed for each users requirement and needs.
I don't think one system is better than the other.
My problem has always been "I never got the chance to start as a most homebrewers".

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Years in the making...

firstbrew.jpg

:D Sorry I have nothing constructive to add. There are some seriously badass rigs in this thread and I am suitably humbled.

Speaking of badass, where's BM's boil kettle? LGI invoked it, I thought the picture would instantly follow.

-Joe

Just some info.
Here is a pictures showing one of our German homebrewers system for sale.
He started to mass produce two systems for homebrewers.
Gesamtbild-Braue.jpg

His home page

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Back