Blueprint for Gravity Sculpture similar to morebeer 1000?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noslenwerd

Reaction score
In the prelim stages of making my own brew sculpture, and have done a ton of reading thus far. Decided a 10g gravity system is going to be my best bet for what I am looking to do. I am having trouble finding anything as far as measurements, type of metal used etc. And yes I tried searching through the forums, but couldn't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated :mug:

http://morebeer.com/search/103469

The stand in the link is made from 1" x 2" x .065 and 1" x 1" x .065 Stainless tube, the other less expensive version is made with HR (hot rolled) mild steel tubing of the same dimensions.

As for actual physical dimensions of the stand you are on your own. That's have the joy of building your own. Personally, I believe our 3 tier to be a superior design.

BusseStand-1.png

click on the link below my signature.

I know its different then the link you shown. I would be happy to share the drawings for this one. Where the cooler is a keg will fit if you prefer to use that to mash in. I tried to max out my system this last weekend and ended up with 13 gallons in the fermentors.

Thanks for the reply kmcace...

I am looking to utilize my dads talents working with metal/welding hah. Looking for something a bit more portable. Appreciate the info though!

Back