Chicago bound!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjl110

Reaction score
Going to Chicago for the first time for a buddy's bachelor party. Any breweries (not just bars) there a definite must? I think his place is relatively close to Wriglyville (which, as a life-long Cubs fan I can not wait to make my pilgrimage :) ). But if the beer is really good I'll go just about anywhere! :tank:

Check out Piece for dinner. Brewpub with awesome pizza.

Goose Island and Revolution are both good stops. Also Haymarket if you're in west loop at all.

You said you don't want bars, but if you change your mind, check out Hopleaf on the north side and The Beer Bistro in west loop.

Actually, my buddy whose party it is works the line at hopleaf, so I'm sure I'll be there at some point! :)

Goose Island Clybourn is only 2 stops down the redline. They always have great stuff on draft. I highly recommend Green Line. You can only get here in Chicago and only on draft. Haymarket is awesome too. great beers there. And both places have a discount for AHA members!!! Both are 20% off food and drinks.

Back