I like Natural Light.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok. I still take a 12 pack of Natty Ice on early morning salt water fishing excursions.

I'm not proud, or ashamed.

When it's 105F in August I have been known to get together with a friend and put away a 24 pack of High Life. What of it? It's like $3 and I don't even get buzzed.

Who sells 24 packs of Miller High Life for $3???????? That is my go to lawn mower beer in the summer, when the kegs are dry.

I think that most beers have there place and personally will drink almost any beer if the situation calls for it

PBR is my domestic canned beer of choice, but can enjoy most anything if appropriate. I have had discussions w/ beer snobs and maintained that "craft beer" is not better than the canned domestics, as they are completely different beers. To me it's like saying that mangos are better than apples....it irritates me when people trash the cannned domestics as inferior, IMO they are exactly as they are supposed to be, not better or worse, but totally different beers.

PBR is my domestic canned beer of choice, but can enjoy most anything if appropriate. I have had discussions w/ beer snobs and maintained that "craft beer" is not better than the canned domestics, as they are completely different beers. To me it's like saying that mangos are better than apples....it irritates me when people trash the cannned domestics as inferior, IMO they are exactly as they are supposed to be, not better or worse, but totally different beers.

PBR......great camping beer!!!

Haven't had a Natty in almost a year now...Not gonna lie, I do miss it! I used to get Little Caesars $5 Ready-to-order pizza and have a few Natural Lights every Friday in College... Great times!

:off: The similar thread below had me laughing: Someone said my pale ale tasted like Natural light.

If I'm taking canned beer out on the boat, it's gonna be Yuengling all the way. It's by far the best beer available in cans in this area.

Agreed 100%

People like what they like. Personally, I don't drink Natty Light because it always makes me sick to my stomach.

Mhmm I've been making Yuengling black and cans all this week. Canned Yungey with homebrew stout, doesn't get much better than that with all this snow going on.

I am a champion for cheap beer, it definitely has it's place.

The way I like to say it is this....just because I enjoy going out for a steak dinner, doesn't mean that a fast food burger isn't good too, right? Personally my go-to's for beer pong or just filling a giant mug of beer are Keystone Light and Miller High Life. Good times.

Haven't had a Natty in almost a year now...Not gonna lie, I do miss it! I used to get Little Caesars $5 Ready-to-order pizza and have a few Natural Lights every Friday in College... Great times!

Wow, that is EXACTLY what my roommate and I did! Only exception is we drank Josef Hoffbauer Lager, which was something like $3.74 a 12 PACK!

It's ok. I still take a 12 pack of Natty Ice on early morning salt water fishing excursions.

I'm not proud, or ashamed.

I love how overloaded Natty is in the beer world.

Natty Boh -- National Bohemian Lager
Natty Light -- Natural Light
Natty Ice -- Natural Ice
Boh Ice -- Natural Bohemian Ice

Still use Miller Light for playing beer pong. Played once with a homebrewed IPA and the competition didnt last too long :tank:

+1 for PBR. I usually keep the bottom shelf of my downstairs fridge fully stocked with PBR as a reserve for tighter budget months and for the d-bags who come over and refuse to drink anything but BMC. I don't know about the rest of the US but in Columbia, MO you can get an 18-pack for $10.99. At 5% ABV and one of the better tasting mass-produced american lagers, that's pretty good bang for the buck.

I love how overloaded Natty is in the beer world.

Natty Boh -- National Bohemian Lager
Natty Light -- Natural Light
Natty Ice -- Natural Ice
Boh Ice -- Natural Bohemian Ice

Just did a google image search for "Natty Ice" If there was "least likely to succeed page" in a high school yearbook, thats what it would look like.

I'll boil brats in it........maybe.

Miller lite is as low as I go, and it still sucks.

Hoorah for all the "to each their own", but I'll never eat camel or dog either.;)

My cheap canned beverage of choice is PBR. I'm taking a couple 2 liters of homebrew with me this spring when it's time to head out to the woods/fishing though.

In college I had a buddy that worked at a local CVS pharmacy. For some reason, they had 30 packs of PBR for $4 during memorial day weekend one year. Because he worked there, he got 50% off. We bought all 10 cases of PBR they had for $20+tax. I have never seen a beer price come close to that. That was a lot of beer pong...

There was plenty of Natty Light, Coors Light, and Keystone Light when I first started drinking beer in college but now it just doesn't do it for me. I will grab a PBR at some gigs when they are on special, but usually go for a local Pale Ale or something from Bell's.

whilst I wait to brew my first batch I have been consuming that cheap $2.99 swill WalGreens just started selling. its a corn beer.

"its the water that makes it great"

-=Jason=-

I became a Miller High Life man at age 14!

Somethimes you just gotta get a 12-pack and enjoy a nice cold can of beer on the porch.

They make good buzz baits in the boat too!

Before I started this obsesion called homebrewing and developed my stockpile of typically 30-50 gallons of beer I would cook meat on the grill all day and drink a cooler full of Old Milwaukee. Aah! better than water.

im actually making a coors light clone as we speak. she's down in the basement fermenting. i hope it turns out good.

I think this thread should have started like this:

"I like Narural Light and my name is John"

Everyone replies: "Hi John"

:D

I have to go with PBR, and cook with some miller high life, make a killer ham and beans when you soak the beans in it over night, but be ready for the after math.

Back