Missouri, KC/St. Louis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rewster451

Reaction score
If there's anyone in Missouri on this forum, it would be great to exchange brews, hang out, drink, etc.. I live in Columbia, which is exactly halfway between KC (my hometown), and St. Louis, so I'd be willing to make a trip to either of these fine cities. I'll be in St. Louis sometime in early February to check out a Sigur Ross show at the pageant.

were is Evangelin University in MO? a good friend went to school there and graduated w/ a criminal justice degree....

rewster451 said:
I'll be in St. Louis sometime in early February to check out a Sigur Ross show at the pageant.
Wow, another Sigur Ross fan! I would have bet big bucks I was the only one on this board.

I think AndretheGiant lives in southern MO, and if I recall there are one or two others in the same area.

Hi there,

I am new to this forum....just found it.

I'm down in Springfield...if you ever get down this way give me a holler.

I've only been brewing for a couple years and doing AG for the last few months...starting to keg this month as well.

-Tight Lines
:tank:

Latest posts

Back