• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 tap kegerator + 5 cornys = $500 - Georgetown, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisrush

Reaction score
Hi All,
Haven't been online in a while, and it has been even longer since I brewed. I'm downsizing to a single corny system therefore I'm selling my 3 tap system. I purchased the Magic Chef deep freezer in 2009 and converted it to a 3 tap kegerator soon after. Included is a 20 lb C02 tank (empty), a 3 valve regulator, 5 corny kegs and a temp controller (johnson). There is room for 5 cornies (4 on the floor, 1 on the hump). Inside the kegerator is a air distribution valve that will allow you to keep 4 kegs pressurized for serving, plus one outside the kegerator. 3 perlick faucets are on the outside. All tubing is included.

Everything you need (minus the beer/CO2) to be serving ice cold beer by the weekend.

I'm located in Georgetown, TX. No shipping. Will not part out. Please PM with questions.

c4210248.jpg

174ebc6e.jpg

1e07b822.jpg

c9cdef85.jpg

e9e05cb0.jpg

9499f3fe.jpg

85434b2a.jpg

I'll let the 5 corny's go for $100 total and the kegerator for $350. Need this gone this weekend.

Not trying to low ball you but I need the temp controller, perlicks, and am confident I can turn the cornys. I'll give you 350 for the setup and you don't have to deAl with multiple buyers. I'm in Houston and can be there first thing Sat morning.

Going to get with my brewing buddy and i'll reply back in fb am if its still there . Might get the whole set up. Is everything working good?

I want the temp controller if it becomes available. I'll take the corny's if you are willing to ship. I'll also pay shipping.

EDIT: How much for corny's, regulators, and controller? If they become available.

Hi Chris,

I can do $450 cash as soon as tomorrow afternoon/evening (Thursday). I live in Austin and have a trailer. Perfect timing for me. I'm very serious and will not flake. Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,

Brian

If you do end up parting it out, I would be interested in the freezer for a ferm chamber, so let me know before it goes on Craigslist.

Back