Want to trade San Diego ales for your Three Floyds?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nwatkins

Reaction score
Hey guys, just found this forum after traveling to visit family out in Fort Wayne, Indiana and had an opportunity to try some really great Three Floyds and would love to get my hands on some out here in San Diego.

If anyone wants to trade some Three Floyds (really want to try Gumballhead, Dark Lord, & Zombie Dust) let me know what you're looking for and I can get what you think would be a fair trade. I work about 15 minutes from Stone Brewery as well as 5 minutes from Green Flash.

Thanks!

IN (the area) gets both Stone and Green Flash. Now if you can get Alpine you might find more people. Also there is a sub forum at Beeradvocate.com thats all about trading. Might have more luck there.

Thanks man, noobie here so I am not 100% familiar what's available to people in the midwest, thanks for the heads up though! I'll check that site, too.
And by Alpine what are you referring to? The beers at Alpine Beer Co?

i can get any of the every day 6 packs of 3 Floyds (sans Zombie Dust and Jinx Proof at the moment). i also have a few bottles of 2011 Dark Lord and 1 bottle of 2012 Dark Lord left

I was gonna say good luck trying to get ZD right now. That stuff sells out at the brewery 10 minutes after they bottle it.

i got a case a few months ago mostly for just trading purposes. same with the Dark Lords. i never drink them. i love Russian Imperial Stouts but Yeti crushes it and is available all year long. but i love using it to score hard to get beers. traded a Dark Lord a couple weeks ago for a 4 pack of Heady Topper. would do it again in a heartbeat

Are you looking for anything from SD for trades? Would love to get some ZD or Dark Lord. Want Gumballhead but I've pretty much given up all hope for it.

Back