• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chugger Pump SS Inline

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austynn

Reaction score
Won this at an event in San Diego, new in box, i am in the process of moving into a smaller apartment so will not have room to utilize this.

I am not sure what they retail for, but i am located in San Diego.

Anybody local in the market?

Won this at an event in San Diego, new in box, i am in the process of moving into a smaller apartment so will not have room to utilize this.

I am not sure what they retail for, but i am located in San Diego.

Anybody local in the market?

Rules are that you must post a price... Just saying. I am interested as well.

Thanks MaverickBrew, i definitely should have checked the rules and prices before posting, was in a rush to look at some new places to live and wanted to put it up to see if anyone was interested.

I possibly would be willing to ship, i'm not sure the best route to take though to ensure no scamming goes down. Paypal? It looks like they retail for $139 and the weight of the pump seems like it would make shipping pricey. Anybody know of any flat rate shipping methods? it's a pretty small box

Back