Holy F*&! - I'm in love.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be at bedside to support you after your heart attack! Just kidding! I hope! Does look like a cinnamon roll though. Is it wrapping something? Some hidden pleasure, perhaps?:D

I'll only eat it if i can sprinkle some bacon salt on it....

I just asked my wife if we could make those, she is making cinnamon rolls right now. I got shot down, no bacon in the apartment :(

I wonder if Cinnabon would do this.

Imagine this packed with bacon!!!

797px-Cinnamon_roll-Cinnabon.jpg

-Jason

I made some cinnamon rolls yesterday and was thinking the only thing lacked was some bacon in them.

please search the forums before you post a piece of food, i can only spend a few hours a day looking at posts on the forums so I can tell you that a piece of food resembeling that was posted 8 months ago. so please for everyones sake if you are going to post a piece of food that looks tastey make sure you spend at least four hours searching the forums and google and yahoo to make sure no one else has posted anything similair. the last thing we want here is open discussion of anything that has ben posted in the past. Live by our motto 'if the question has been asked, it is a completely dead subject and will not be tollerated by any respectful member of this web site"

:off: I did have a DQ Blizzard the other day and made a float with some Oatmeal Stout. Very good!! Somebody had posted before about an ice cream stout float with a splash of Jager. Will have to try it. Ok, carry on about bacon. Rum and coke floats made with Myers Dark Rum are good also.
Quiting rambling. :mug: Carry on about bacon

Holy **** that looks good. Bacon is a sweet meat and would fit so nicely in there amongst the cinnamon and glaze.... !

p.s. look who paid for their account! I want my stickers!

Back