White labs Customer Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone ever redeemed vials? Has anyone had unsatisfactory service?

Last February, I sent 20 vials into White Labs and wanted to redeem them for a styles book. I didn't hear anything from them, but the check was eventually cashed in June.

I recently left a message and sent an e-mail, but nothing has been returned.

WTF? Anyone else have similar problems? :confused:

7 months? Come on....

My LHBS collects them and is saving up to get the 5000 so Chris White will come tothe shop and brew. Every couple months I drop mine off, so I personally are not doing it, but yes collectively.

So that's why my LHBS gives a returnable credit on those vials.....

I was talking to the guy who owns our LHBS. He said that they just found out that the number to get Chris White to brew with you is for the first group to get theirs in, not everyone. I've been saving for a shirt but since I started reusing yeast I haven't bought any in a while.

I know this is really old but I just heard about this and figured out that it would take one person using one vial EVERYDAY for 13.7 YEARS to reach 5000 vials. So obviously it will take numbers to reach that goal. Get 50 people to bring in 100 vials and you will reach that goal easily. Does anyone know if a White Labs has received a 5000 vial deposit yet?

That was then and this is now...I have over 70 labels.

At the price of a vial and needing 50000000000 of them to get someone to come and brew with you is a bogus deal.

I bet they would come for much less cash...;)

Back