• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 or 6 cases of empty bottles i am getting rid of near fort meade, md. Very well cleaned and delabelled, but going to kegging now. Mixture of long neck and short bottles. If no one is interested by next week they will go to the recycling. Pm me if interested.

I have 5 or 6 cases of 12 oz brown bottles. Most without labels but some do have them. All have been rinsed, moving to kegs so don't need them. Have a few wine bottles too. Hauling to the recyclers in a couple weeks if they don't find a home.

Trenton, OH area

These are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

About 70 12 oz bottles in Omaha. Some are de labelled, some arent. All are dusty from sitting in the basement.

I still need bottles so if anyone in the Northern VA area that needs to get rid of some, i will be happy to come get them.

1,560 bottles available in Maplewood, Minnesota. They're all thick glass returnables type bottles. Send me a PM if interested.

Anyone have bottles within an hour or two from Hazleton, PA (northeast)? I reverted back to bottling since my wife is pregnant and my stockpile has dwindled to a 6 pack or two

Looking for some shortys in Maryland. I live in odenton. I will drive a hour, maybe more if the quantity is good. And I'll bring homebrew ;)

Cincy-east side. I have about 10-12 cases of 12oz. They are all delabeled and Clean(well maybe a bit dusty... SWMBO has been refinishing the doors out in the brew house... Ok the garage, whatever).
I'll be back in town tomorrow afternoon. Just PM me if you want some.

Sent from my BrewPhone using Home Brew, cuz I really didn't want to fire up the computer to post this.

Edit: these have been picked up. If I get any more, I'll post them!

I have 21 cases (yes CASES) of 12 oz bottles and 50+ bombers (22oz) if anyone wants them.

Omaha

I've got 5 cases of 22 oz clean bottles free and a couple of Corney 5 gal ball lock kegs cheap that might need a new o-ring set

Im just getting started bottling in stuff other than 2l. If anyone has any beer or wine bottles near Hendersonville, Nc (south of asheville) let me know.

I have approximately 15-20 bombers located in NW PA... Come and get them.

I'm also looking for 12 oz bottles.

Looking for 20oz bottles in RI if anyone has any.
Thanks

Originally Posted by BrewerE View Post
I have 15 cases (yes CASES) of 12 oz bottles if anyone wants them.

Omaha

Still here.....for about a month, then a-recycling I'll go....

All of my bottles are gone.
Thanks all!

I have a BUNCH of 12 oz bottles I'd like to get rid of in my basement. Not too sure exactly how many, but it's at least several cases. I've gone to kegging and don't need them any more. Been trying to give them away to friends who started home brewing but I can't get rid of them fast enough.

For those who are keeping track, I'm in West Michigan and travel frequently up to an hour in any direction. I'd be willing to make arrangements to meet somewhere if it's convenient.

Anybody got bottles in Brevard county or central fl they want to get rid of? I'm in need if so! Please and thank you

I weeded out all the Sam Adam's bottles from my rotational stash. I've got enough of them cleaned & de-labeled for two 5 gallon batches. Boxed up as well, so cone & get'em! I'm in Sheffield village, about an hour or less from Cleveland, two hours from Akron/Canton area. About the same time from Toledo. I really need to clean out the man cave so I can paint it & put in wood plank floor!

Latest posts

Back