Schlafly T Tasmanian IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
:eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar:

Wow. The hops have a unique taste, the sweetness paired with these hops tastes like some awesome foreign fruit.

I am a SERIOUS IPA connoisseur. This IPA stands out. Try it.

Definitely do...ive had a few of their beers and liked em all. But that Tasmanian was excellent.

Haven't tried those...the dry hopped apa, coffee stout and pumpkin ale were great! I haven't seen too many others near me.

The pumpkin is awesome! Look for the extra stout in a green box february on. I see the odd one still around in september, but they are RARE by then.

Drank the last one last night :(

My 3 new kegs and Co2 tank arrive today and I am going 100% homebrew for a while, so no more of the T for a while.

Who says that you have to go without the TIPA? You ever think of just cloning the brew? It's a SMASH so it should be fairly easy to replicate.

Who says that you have to go without the TIPA? You ever think of just cloning the brew? It's a SMASH so it should be fairly easy to replicate.

Lol, good point. i thought the hops might be hard to get!

I doubt it is a smash. (not that it needs to be, I can make anything)

It has an underlying sweetness that tastes like crystal 10 or 20 to me.

Lol, good point. i thought the hops might be hard to get!

I doubt it is a smash. (not that it needs to be, I can make anything)

It has an underlying sweetness that tastes like crystal 10 or 20 to me.

Schlafly's Site has is as a Dry hopped, single hop/single malt beer using Pale malt and Galaxy hops and american ale yeast.

The hops are in stock at both Midwest Supplies and Norther Brewer

I tried to clone this over the summer. It came out good, but lacked the hop punch that you get from TIPA. Probably need more hops at whirlpool and dry hop. I used all 2-row, all galaxy hops, and wyeast 1272(their house ale yeast). You can definitely get sweetness from hops.

I agree its a pretty standout great ipa. I try everything and anything myself. Probably fits in my top 20 ipas. T is for tits.

Back