Farmhouse Brewing Supply- The Store!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered! Just as an FYI your send to Paypal payment gateway isn't 100% in it's processing (or maybe it just doesn't like Google Chrome).

I tried to order four, which it never completed and order CHO_-20003 can be voided. I had to place it as two orders in orders CHO_-20004 CHO_-20007

Now if you'd just get some Simcoe you might be my hero ;)

Jut picked up two! Can't wait to get them! Such a great deal, only wish I had more money to buy more!

Ordered! Just as an FYI your send to Paypal payment gateway isn't 100% in it's processing (or maybe it just doesn't like Google Chrome).

I tried to order four, which it never completed and order CHO_-20003 can be voided. I had to place it as two orders in orders CHO_-20004 CHO_-20007

Now if you'd just get some Simcoe you might be my hero ;)

The Simcoe are up, you didn't see them?

Thanks! Moving to kegging and got two 2packs and hops to keep 'em company.

Jukas, they have simcoe in stock and I ordered some (at least it looks in stock to me). EDIT: Steelers77, you beat me too it. Thanks again!

Steelers77 said:
The Simcoe are up, you didn't see them?

Chrome on my Mac really hates your site =(. I found them with Firefox, Yay!

I'd like to order milled grains for two different recipes, will diff types be bagged individually or all together?

Got my kegs. Yay. Thanks for the great deal with free shipping. I really enjoy getting my stuff from you. Always fair pricing and fast shipping

got some kegs, and later same day- made a second order after I decided I needed some hops
:)
thanks John and good luck w your store!
Wendy

Ordering some Simcoe, Armarillo, Centa and Citra right now. Looks like it's pale ale time!

EDIT

Also some Magnum, Spalter Select, and Brambling Cross to change it up a bit.

Checked before I went to bed and they were not up yet, checked this morning and sold out!

Are kidding me? I've been waiting for the kegs all week. The wife said yes to 4 more and damn it if there not all gone. If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Steeler when will you get some more?

Just received my shipping notice due in on the 27th. One of the downsides of living sofar away, I guess!

Are kidding me? I've been waiting for the kegs all week. The wife said yes to 4 more and damn it if there not all gone. If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Steeler when will you get some more?

I have them, they will go up next week I'm playing catch up!

Got my kegs yesterday. These are the best condition I have ever received. 0 dents, Just some dirt and stickers. Got one plastic lid, I kinda like it. as long as it doesn't scratch.

You have hallertau listed at $.80/oz and the total for 4 oz is $4.00. Which is the right price? Also, are these the 2010 or 2011 you were talking about earlier this week?

Congrats from Minneapolis! I'll definitely be stopping by on my way to Alpine for PHISH :rockin: in a couple months. Site looks great!

*Also, your rhizomes are far better priced than my LHBS (Midwest), and my friend in Spearfish was a bit upset last year when his rhizomes ordered through MW came in and appeared to be on the brink of death. To be fair, 2 of 4 did sprout and were fruitful.

I PMed you and emailed you a question on shipping. Just checking to make sure you got the inquiries.

Got two of the kegs delivered to my house yesterday. One middle lid, one plastic. Going to test them for pressure tonight. I'm not going to lie, the plastic lid might grow on me a bit! They're in pretty good condition for being used. I think my UPS man might have dropped the box because it looked like it had been opened by the time it got to my house.

Also Steelers77, just a suggestion, but you might want to think about packing the extra o-rings somewhere noticeable. Mine were buried inside the wrapping paper and I nearly threw them out!

Got my four kegs and hops order today.

Three of the kegs arrived in what I'd consider B grade. Heavily scratched up and noticeable wear on the rubber but no major dents.

One of them I'd consider C grade as it has a couple of big dents up near the collar.

All four of mine arrived with metal lids, which ironically bummed me out a little as I was curious what the plastic lids looked like. All four need a heavy duty cleaning and I'll pressure test them tonight.

All in all I'm very happy with my order. The used kegs from my LHBS may be a bit nicer on the outside, but are also $25 more each than I paid for these. Add in quick shipping, great prices per oz on the hops as well as having some hard to get (Simcoe) hops and I'll definitely be order from Farmhouse Brewing Supply again!

Just wanted to say you guys rock. Great selection of malts and a super awesome selection of hops. Incredible prices to boot. Good luck on the store and if you were near me I would probably just be lurking there about every other day. Thanks.

Back