Craigslist free

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoenixs4r

Reaction score
Just fyi tnever know how lucky you'll get. Me and the misses were looking on Craigslist free section for a decent couch to replace our broken one Rand low and behold there's a free 15.5 CF chest freezer for free, dude says.l it works too! So I call the guy, and he calls back an hour later saying its gone :(

Soooo disapointed but hoping to get lucky to logged on again and don't find anymore freezers but instead I find a post that said, 'two free soda kegs and a ladder'

Tl;Dr 2 ball lock soda kegs someone tossed out on the street, and I got them.

I think I'll be looking at the free section a bit closer.

Just fyi tnever know how lucky you'll get. Me and the misses were looking on Craigslist free section for a decent couch to replace our broken one Rand low and behold there's a free 15.5 CF chest freezer for free, dude says.l it works too! So I call the guy, and he calls back an hour later saying its gone :(

Soooo disapointed but hoping to get lucky to logged on again and don't find anymore freezers but instead I find a post that said, 'two free soda kegs and a ladder'

Tl;Dr 2 ball lock soda kegs someone tossed out on the street, and I got them.

I think I'll be looking at the free section a bit closer.

Like my neighbor said to me after buying an old house full of "collectibles" and unloading them for thousands of dollars: "Craigslist is the schizznit!" :D

I LOVE Craigslist. We live in a rural area, so there isn't always that much available. But the gems definitely are out there!

The only thing I find in my local free craigslist is dogs, cats and trees..... I still look in the hopes I may some day find something worth bragging about......

Well,it's like the old timers told me when I was getting married; " $9 down,& your paycheck for the rest of your life". While practicing the cerimony at the church,when the priest got to the "I do" part,he said "I gotta do WHAT...for HOW LONG"?!! Funny fella in Rome now.

Back