How old are you? How long have you been brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41... Started brewing 15 years ago, but stopped after a year or two. I have brewed a handful of batches over the last 13 years, most of which did not turn out well. This website has taught me more about brewing in a few weeks than I have known in the last 15 years!

23...been brewing about...6 months now and I am on batch 5 with ingredients for batch 6 waiting at home...:cross:

I'm 57 and just started brewing two months ago. Since I got a late start I went straight to all grain and glad I did.

Now, back to brewing before it gets too cold in Minnesota...

33, started when I was 19. That's 14 years, but I've been on hiatus for the last 5 years or so and am just now getting back into it again.

49 and off and on since I was about 20. Probably the most in the past 2 years or so since I started all grain.

23, will be hitting my bday and the 2 year mark for brewing here soon. Too addicted, already have a nice SS two tier stand plumbed for LPG, but I'm eyeballing the brewtroller and all-electric setups.

Im 35 and been brewing about a year now.
HBT Rules.
-Me

I'm 45 years young and have been brewing about 8 years now and still learning a crap load here on HBT. Been all grain brewing for about 3 years now. I love this hobby!

Back