The ONE difference between men and women

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purple something google it and Mila Jovovich has the hottest picture I've ever freaking seen.

she is standing there you could just see her butt and awesome legs. no tits or bush but it is so freaking hot. (maybe tits ;))

Just watch the Fifth Element or Return to the Blue Lagoon. HAWT!

Swmbo and I talk about this all the time...she and I have a few from the other's list. We even talk about why we picked them, and most of the reasons aren't physical. As for my picks:

Eva Mendez
Ann Hathaway
Hailey Williams
Amy Lee
Charlize
Zooey Dachenel
Amy Adams
Rachel McAdams
(In no particular order)

GilaMinumBeer said:
Zooey is the kind of chick I could hang with. Mila comes across as a high maintenance all in yer buisiness kind girl.

While I would pick Zooey first, from what I've heard it's the exact opposite of what you said. Apparently Mila is an extremely down to earth geek.

But she was with Macaulay Culkin for quite a while, and that HAS to make one think that there must be *something* that is very wrong with her.

alpha224 said:
Swmbo and I talk about this all the time...she and I have a few from the other's list. We even talk about why we picked them, and most of the reasons aren't physical. As for my picks:

Eva Mendez
Ann Hathaway
Hailey Williams
Amy Lee
Charlize
Zooey Dachenel
Amy Adams
Rachel McAdams
(In no particular order)

That's a very good list. Not exactly the same one I'd make, but very close. Scarlett needs to be up there too.

emjay said:
That's a very good list. Not exactly the same one I'd make, but very close. Scarlett needs to be up there too.

OH MY! I can't believe I forgot about her...I am amending her to the list... Honestly, some of those picks are because I would like to imagine that we would have an interesting conversation after hooking up, because I am not the kind of guy to just love em and kick them out...seriously, how often would you get the chance to pick their brains? You can't pass that chance up.

OH MY! I can't believe I forgot about her...I am amending her to the list... Honestly, some of those picks are because I would like to imagine that we would have an interesting conversation after hooking up, because I am not the kind of guy to just love em and kick them out...seriously, how often would you get the chance to pick their brains? You can't pass that chance up.

Allright, hand over your man card. ;)

You know what's even more fun than having "freebies" discussions with your sig other?

Having the other one pick a list for you!

I could easily pick out a few hot men for my wife. I'd just have to know their penis size first...

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this post. Really pretty funny.

[ame]http://youtu.be/N9qYF9DZPdw[/ame]

But I wouldn't touch this idea with a flame thrower.

After 22 years we wouldn't even joke about it.

True, but the vetting process would be pretty funny.

"Drop trow. Too big! Neeeeext." :cross:

But, who would be the Vetter? Eddie? :ban:
Ok, I agree with Yooper (partially), I'm a huge Eddie Vedder fan. I wouldn't do him, but I'd buy him a beer any day of the week.

And for a lot of guys, the difference between men and women is it's a fantasy. Guys actually think if they just MET her, they have a shot. Always. :mug:
That's because it doesn't matter if you're hot to a woman, you just have to have a great personality, and we all have great personalities, right?

Cromwell said:
And for a lot of guys, the difference between men and women is it's a fantasy. Guys actually think if they just MET her, they have a shot. Always. :mug:

There's something about your comment that suggests you think we wouldn't have a shot..... Pfffft that can't be right....

Subsailor said:
Dude, were you the youngest and did you get all the hand-me-downs? :)

No, more like the middle child...three older sisters and two younger...but I spent a lot of my time growing up with my youngest sister

mcspanner said:
There's something about your comment that suggests you think we wouldn't have a shot..... Pfffft that can't be right....

I was thinking "a SHOT? Pfff it's in the bag. Come to Butthead.".

After giving up Nigella I moved on, my fantasy is now Lynda Carter, my wife also likes this fantasy and has taken to it with gusto,even buying a Wonder Woman outfit, now I dont mind getting tied up with gold rope, I don't mind getting impessions of the tiara on my stomach. What I do worry about is, have I turned my wife into a heroine addict.

pigsaarz said:
After giving up Nigella I moved on, my fantasy is now Lynda Carter, my wife also likes this fantasy and has taken to it with gusto,even buying a Wonder Woman outfit, now I dont mind getting tied up with gold rope, I don't mind getting impessions of the tiara on my stomach. What I do worry about is, have I turned my wife into a heroine addict.

Sounds like you're the one with the heroine addiction. She's just enabling it. :)

Now, that's a reasonable fantasy. Not the heroine addiction, as that is attainable for everyone- but Lynda Carter!

I mean, she's like 65 years old now so I bet she's available if she's still alive, and she might like both of you!

Now, that's a reasonable fantasy. Not the heroine addiction, as that is attainable for everyone- but Lynda Carter!

I mean, she's like 65 years old now so I bet she's available if she's still alive, and she might like both of you!

Ahh but Yooper thats the beauty of fantasies the fantasised are still as they were when last seen, I wouldn't have a clue what Lynda Carter looks like today so I can only fantasise about how I remember her.Could quite easily be Marilyn Monroe. There are no ground rules for fanasies.
For all you guys out there who like Nigella Lawson, those looks she gives the camera, they are meant for me. As for a hot body check this out

Jessica+Ennis.jpg

Athletic is far better than pudgy.

Athletic and a great personality? I am all over it!

Fantasies are visual for men, reality is personal.

Hot but irritating voice? FORGET IT. No matter how hot.

Hot but irritating voice? FORGET IT. No matter how hot.

Picture it, my local watering hole circa 2005. She strikes up a conversation, doesnt sound like an idiot. Pretty brown eyes, long brown hair, a tush you could warm your hands over... and a laugh that Fran Drescher would have criticised for being annoying.

I tossed her number in the can on the way home.

Picture it, my local watering hole circa 2005. She strikes up a conversation, doesnt sound like an idiot. Pretty brown eyes, long brown hair, a tush you could warm your hands over... and a laugh that Fran Drescher would have criticised for being annoying.

I tossed her number in the can on the way home.

I bet that 25% or so of our pin-up hotties would arrive for said "freebie" and despite HOT pics and looks, would turn you off in less than 60 seconds and inspire thoughts like "DEAR GOD!!!!Is she going to keep talking while we do it??"

*this thread has inspired my avatar to grow his mating spike, uopn which he impales his mate during copulation*;)

Athletic is far better than pudgy.

Who said anything about pudgy? I was thinking somewhere in between athletic and pudgy.

I don't want to live in a world that looks like an Angie's list commercial, all sort of regular average American people. Why don't they go for the regular TV people? You know, HOT! :)

Who said anything about pudgy? I was thinking somewhere in between athletic and pudgy.

I don't want to live in a world that looks like an Angie's list commercial, all sort of regular average American people. Why don't they go for the regular TV people? You know, HOT! :)

I wasn't suggesting that you wanted pudgy, I was just saying that I err on the side of over-athletic, rather than under-athletic.

That's going on my euphemism list for future use.

:mug:

If I were given the option from a genie or whatever TF, "You will recieve a sex slave........

Do you wish Over-athletic or under-athletic?"

I gotta go OVER.

Under could mean bad or downright UGLY!

Back