• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mash Tun (rectangular) and Burner - Milwaukee Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisluggo

Reaction score
I guys, I am moving to an all grain set up, and I would like to get a gently used or new mash tun and a propane burner. I know I could make it myself, but maybe there is one you are getting rid of that you wanted to go to a new home.

I am only going to be doing 5 gallon batches, so the tun doesn't have to be huge.

As for the burner, I don't need anything huge or fancy, just big enough to get 8 gallons to a boil

I have a 5 gallon round cooler for sale in Chicago- you can have for 20$. Its got a copper manifold and bottling bucket spout. Not sure what it would cost to ship.

image-3853998743.jpg

image-1503448474.jpg

image-667132670.jpg

Wisluggo said:
Is this big enough for 5 gallon full boil batches?

I used it for 2.5 gallon batches. It would probably work for average gravity beers.

Thanks but I think that will be too small for my 5 gallon batches, especially if I want to do high gravity brews.

Taking one last stab at this, maybe you have a mash tun you don't use too much and would like it to find a loving home.

Back