A More Detailed Set of Brutus Plans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyan

Reaction score
Anyone know where to find 'em?

I bought the default set of plans from BYO; however, it's not too specific, e.g., where to drill holes for wiring, how far down to mount the burners, how to mount the burners, and many other things that we don't want to open up thread over.

Me and a couple others have emailed Lonnie askin' for more, but he's a busy guy (aren't we all?), and it's hard to get around to emailing EVERYONE back, so I understand and can't complain. He's a badass.

Does anyone have anything to add to the BYO plans based on THEIR brutus build? Details, pics, anything. Even just some pics showing the details/closeups.

Not sure you'll find plans on all of that. For our build I've just done a lot of reading on here, used my dad's engineering background and understanding of some of the technical aspects, heat coefficients, etc and a lot of brainstorming / white boarding / napkin sketching.

I just created a list of questions that I had - then one by one researched them on here and other sites. I'll try and add more detail to our build post with some of that stuff.

Not sure you'll find plans on all of that. For our build I've just done a lot of reading on here, used my dad's engineering background and understanding of some of the technical aspects, heat coefficients, etc and a lot of brainstorming / white boarding / napkin sketching.

I just created a list of questions that I had - then one by one researched them on here and other sites. I'll try and add more detail to our build post with some of that stuff.

Thanks man.

Latest posts

Back