ft: 2 goose island bcbs '12

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in anything from the Chicago region in particular? I'll be making a run tonight and this weekend to a few places so I may be able to pick up some stuff.

I'd love to get in on this.. I live in MD can't get my hands on anything dogfish, evolution, victory, troegs, Maine brewing.. Anything in particular you're looking for?

I'm a 3 Floyds fanboy in MA. lemme know if anyone wants to swap for New England brews (I juuuust may make it up to Vermont for a few cases of alchemical magic, if you catch my drift :))

That shouldn't be too hard. I'm actually headed to 3 floyds after work and then a shop in the city Saturday.

What specifically are you after? I already have some gumball head and pride and joy as well as a few of the bombers. Anything you want me to check for? (Hoping to grab zombie today, heard they have some)

jmcm_brew said:
I'd love to get in on this.. I live in MD can't get my hands on anything dogfish, evolution, victory, troegs, Maine brewing.. Anything in particular you're looking for?
Where in MD are you?

Latest posts

Back