Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Oktoberfest....definitely my favorite beer season. Gonna brew this up on Sun

Front:
Oktoberfest_Label.jpg

Back: Which after I complete will have all the beer stats on it as well.
Oktoberfest_Back_Labe.jpg

Probably too lazy to search the entire thread. There are lots of great labels here. I can't find a label creator software to do my ideas. What do you all suggest?

I like to keep it simple. I also don't fancy myself a good enough brewer yet to warrant a brewery name (actually just can't come up with anything yet). I am pretty passionate about being a Michigander so that is why I included the little map.

Capture.JPG

The latest, and by far not the greatest, but the last part of a going away present to some friends. Trying to give them a taste of Tennessee to remember us southerners by when they head to the wiles of Indiana.

BlueTickBottleLabel.jpg

My second attempt at a label. Some of you guys are crazy creative really wish I had the mind/photoshop talent for that.

6gzjao.jpg

xMalachi said:
My second attempt at a label. Some of you guys are crazy creative really wish I had the mind/photoshop talent for that.

I really like the simplicity of your label....it's great,

owl.jpg

This is my first attempt; It's not got much going on and borrowing the style of Black Sheep Ale's label quite a bit! Cartoon's hand-drawn though, and made a bit more appealing in photoshop.
P.S. I'm aware 'owl' is already taken. I'm using the name regardless due to a joke with my friend who fails at pronouncing 'ale' :p

Love the Altbier font, but would separate Bay Area as I first pronounced it like Bayarea or diarrhea.

haha It was kind of a joke to put it together like that since to me it sounds kinda like Bavaira. Maybe I will just caps the A so it stands out more. BayArea.

haha It was kind of a joke to put it together like that since to me it sounds kinda like Bavaira. Maybe I will just caps the A so it stands out more. BayArea.

I kind of like it as is. Caught the Bayarea/Bavaria thing after looking at it for a few seconds. Label looks really nice overall!

That's awesome, but I think the "American Pale Ale" font could be hard to read

I printed one off to check that out tonight and you are absolutely correct. The colors seemed off as well, not sure if that is because of the printer or what. I'm going to take the file to Kinkos in a couple of days and have them run a couple for me to see then decide from there. Thanks for the input! :)

I printed one off to check that out tonight and you are absolutely correct. The colors seemed off as well, not sure if that is because of the printer or what. I'm going to take the file to Kinkos in a couple of days and have them run a couple for me to see then decide from there. Thanks for the input! :)

Not a problem! I think you definitely have a winner with that background image, though. :mug:

You could try a "drop shadow" effect or a slight outline on the text. Both really help the text "pop" if that's what you're going for.

Nothing fancy, just Beer Labelizer and some public domain artwork. Laser printer onto regular copy paper and milk for glue. Works well.

382521_206817319445166_1779589230_n.jpg

427414_206815379445360_414858115_n.jpg

486591_206814779445420_1761561741_n.jpg

Ok, here it is. I think this is my final draft of my latest
HeadHopIPAPatch-1.png

Wow this is awesome! I can't believe I missed this one... probably HBT app loading too slow :D

I have to ask... did you base the image on a silhouette of the drummer from The Roots?

quest.jpg

Here are a couple of labels on the bottles already both from Austin home brew supply recipes. I used Microsoft publisher and clip art for the graphics printed onto 3"X7" paper and Elmer's glue stick to hold it on.

image-2136169360.jpg

image-3001694432.jpg

Back