• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grain and Hops for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncleben113

Reaction score
So I'm moving and I won't be able to take any of my brewing stuff with me so I'm selling everything off.

I've been keeping all my ingredients in air-tight containers and hops have been stored in the freezer so everything should be nice and fresh.

All grains will be $1 a pound and the hops are $1 an oz unless otherwise stated. Quote me a price if you think I'm asking too much.

Grain
30# 10oz Maris Otter (uncrushed)
5# Maris Otter (crushed)
2# German Dark Munich (crushed)
2# German Munich Malt (uncrushed)
8oz Munich (crushed)
7oz Munich (crushed)
15oz Victory (crushed)
7oz Crystal 40 (crushed)
1# Biscuit (uncrushed)
1# English Medium Crystal (uncrushed)
2# Carapils (crushed)
1# Carapils (uncrushed)
1# Briess Caramel 40L (uncrushed)
5# Golden Promise (uncrushed)
1# Crystal 75 (crushed)
2# English Roasted Barley (uncrushed)
1# Briess Caramel 80L (uncrushed)
1# Brown (crushed)
1# Briess Caramel 120 (uncrushed)

Hops Some of these have been opened and some have not but they should all be equally fresh. If you would like to know if a particular hop is sealed or opened then let me know and I will check. All are pellets unless I say otherwise
2.6oz Amarillo
2oz Amarillo Leaf
1# Apollo --($7)
4.5oz Cascade
5oz Centennial
.7oz Chinook
2oz Citra
9oz CTZ
2oz Fuggles
1.25oz East Kent Goldings
3.25oz Magnum
2oz Mount Hood
1oz Perle
2oz Saaz
.5oz Target
4oz Warrior
8.5oz Willamette
1oz Zythos

Miscellaneous
4oz Irish Moss ($1)
5# Rice Hulls ($4)

Shipping is not included but I will try to cram as much into a flat rate box to save on shipping so let me know what you want and your zip and I'll quote you a price.

Paypal is the only form of payment I'll accept. I'd rather you send the money as a gift to avoid fees but that is completely up to you.
First come first serve.

:mug:

edit: I found more grain
8# Pale Ale malt (uncrushed)
3# Vienna (crushed)
1# Briess Victory (uncrushed)
3# Crystal 60 (crushed)
1# Crystal 75 (uncrushed)
1# 3 oz White Wheat malt (uncrushed)
5 oz English medium crystal (crushed)
2oz crystal 75 (crushed)
8oz flaked wheat
7oz crystal 10 (uncrushed)

What's the crop year on the CTZ and willamette hops?

Oh,and also the centennial?

I think the crop years are from 2010 except for the Apollo which is 2011 I think. I'll check them when I get back home

I'd like the centennial, but at work and can only post from my phone until the morning. I'll PM you then for details.

I_B_Mongo said:
I'd like the centennial, but at work and can only post from my phone until the morning. I'll PM you then for details.

And the uncrushed carapils and the Amarillo pellets.

If still available I would take:
2oz Fuggles
1.25oz East Kent Goldings
1oz Magnum
1oz Perle
2oz Saaz
2oz Willamette
Shipping to 41017 please.

Thanks!

So it looks like shipping costs are going to make selling the grains a deal breaker. Selling in smaller quantities would probably be best but you guys make the call.

PMs incoming to those that have shown interest

Back