• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

9 Gallon SS kettle with Blichmann ball valve & brewmometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Used only a few times, kettle sells for 80 new (with no valve or brewmometer, these are added features)..Asking 150 obo shipped and includes the Blichmann 1/2" ball valve and brewmometer...and the 1/2" ss hose barb and ss nipple..

http://www.homebrewing.org/2-WELD-9-Gallon-Stainless-Steel-Brew-Pot-PRE-ORDER_p_1684.html

Just got a Blichmann so it needs to go. Please email me at [email protected] or respond on this thread as i cant handle more than 5 pms. Thanks

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

So it's worth 80 and u want 150?

It does not come stock with the blichmann valve and brewmometer for 80 bucks....nor the nipple, nor the hose barb. For 80 bucks ya just get the kettle, and pay for shipping....And actually they raised the price to 109

Nice. Didn't even have a chance to respond. Appreciate that.

Didnt even look at the user name, sorry about that...just assumed it was the same person. You still have dibs to be fair if ya want it for $130 shipped.

Sorry for the mix up guys, never even looked as to who was posting..

sorry, I didn't see the above posts, I'll wait to see if the other guy takes it.

Still no response from the other guy, even pm'ed him. If he does not chime in before the end of the night tonight, lets say 10pm its yours buddy.

Thanks, and sorry for the mix up.

It will also come with the custom oak dip stick i made for it and never used. Has notches at 5, 6, 6.5 and 7 gallons and I think 7.5. Made it just for the kettle..

Well, unless either parties are still interested in the kettle its still up for grabs. $130 shipped

Unless the persons interested chime in soon...Need to move this asap

Back