My homebrew labels.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moxie

Reaction score
I have been kegging my beers for a while now, but I have ended up with a higher yield than what fills my corny kegs. Basically what I have been doing is bottling about 8-10 of each beer I make for special occasions/etc. I don't really intend to crack these open any time soon, but who knows. The 'rising sun' type effect was inspired by greencoat and his excellent labels.

Anyone who has been to Halifax would probably recognize the landmark depicted in this label. I was trying to make "Dartmouth" look kind of "smokey" but I couldn't really settle on anything that looked good:

Dunkelweizen.jpg

This one was inspired by my roots in Northern Ontario:

oatmealstout.jpg

Any feedback/ideas/criticisms?

Cheers,

-mox

They look good, I really like the colors you've used.

Thanks. Any input on the size? I couldn't settle on how big they should be. As they are, it's kind of unreadable unless you spin the bottle.

Personally I think they're a fine size. I guess the dunkelweizen one could be a LITTLE smaller, but it's fine as is.

I like these a whole lot - very professional.

The labels are kind of wide, but "Dartmouth" and "Dunkelweisen" are aligned, and the name of the other beer isn't too wide either, so you could consider each the "front" of the label. Really nice labels, and great color schemes.

Back