What do you think of this brewery name?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodovico

Reaction score
Lodovico Ale Co.

I got the idea from another user on this forum. The idea is that my two boys' names are Michael and Angelo. I was thinking of going with Michelangelo Brewing but then someone else suggested I go with Lodovico because that was Michelangelo's father's name.

I think it has a cool sound to it. What do you think??

I agree that it is very cool! Is it ok that many/most people won't get it's significance without explanation?

Thanks. Yeah, I think it is kind of cool that it will give me a chance to explain it to people and that it's named with my boys in mind.

Cool website of your brewery by the way.

I like it.

Having to explain it is almost a bonus. It gets people not only interested in the beer, but he who made it (you). You can use that conversation to talk more about your beer, which I think we all love doing (as evident by this forum).

I like it even more than when I suggested it last week (note my shameless grab of attention).

I'm surprised you didn't want to work in the more masculine Ricky Martin angle, though. They seemed to like it in the original thread.

I like it even more than when I suggested it last week (note my shameless grab of attention).

I'm surprised you didn't want to work in the more masculine Ricky Martin angle, though. They seemed to like it in the original thread.

Lol. Great suggestion by the way!!! This is the name I've settled on.

Now if I could only find someone talented that was willing to help me with a logo and labels.:(

Back