Best place to order custom coasters???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerBrigade

Reaction score
I'm looking to order some custom coasters for myself and I've seen a few places online that are astronomically expensive.
Does anyone know of an affordable place to order custom coasters? I have my own logo and want to use that.

JohnGonk said:
Sorry...correction. Its www.myownlabels.com.

Ive used them, and it was affordable for nice products.

Dude... They were BY FAR the most expensive next to Zazzle...

I was not getting the kind of feedback on this thread that I was hoping for so I did my own research during work... Lol

I checked on
Print globe
Party innovations
Myownlabel
Custom bar
Custom coasters
Absorbent ink
&
Motivators

I went with absorbing ink because they had the second best quote until the guy offered me a free set up.... Lori at PrintGlobe was very competitive but was still a bit higher because she was going to charge me for both setups for two colors

ArtimusBeerimus said:
What kind of prices/amounts were you getting?

Print globe
1 (800) 989-2181
Lori
40pt. Square
.60 cents each
$25 per color setup
2 colors (4 me)
Ex 355

$110 plus shipping.

Party innovations
Jeff
800-845-8746
145 ex
.75 cent each
40pt
80$ set
3.5in

Myownlabel
Travis
NUTS EXPENSIVE
Didn't even take the notes b/c it was like a filler each plus very high setup charges

Custom bar
888-463-9833
Scott
55pt. 4in circle or square
Setup fee and I think a .25 cent extra charge for the 2nd color

Custom coasters
866-460-9411
3.5in
40pt
$1.16
$25 per setup

Absorbent ink
1-866-618-3471
Mark
45pt square
.56c 2 color
$50 setup for two color WAVED
Free setup.
[email protected]
Ex 325

Motivators
110pt
.41 4in
Very High setup plus .25 cent premium for 2nd color
NO!

I'm sure these are perfectly accurate notes, but I'd like to put a disclaimer just in case....
TO THE COMPANIES INVOLVED: If I have gotten any of these prices incorrect contact me and I will fix the post...

ArtimusBeerimus said:
What kind of prices/amounts were you getting?

One other thing I forgot to mention, I think that if they feel that you will be a good return customer they will (and should) waive their set up fees.
I am seriously contemplating going Leagle with a cidery in Monterey County and I mentioned to him that if I did he would be my go-to guy for coasters. Mark was helpful, professional and nice to do business with. And when I start ordering them by the thousands I'm sure there will be no set up fees and much cheaper rate per coaster...
I also do not want to discount Laurie from Print Globe, she was very nice and helpfu,l also with a very competitive rate...

BadgerBrigade,

Thanks for sharing. Been collecting coasters forever and have always wanted some custom ones for my brewery. I'm closer than ever to finally getting some beer mats... but looking at those prices, I guess I'm not really close enough.

My plan would be have lots of them for distribution and all-around general use. At $0.50+ a piece I think I'd spend more time hoarding them and keeping them out of the garbage than enjoying them.

One day, but alas, not today...

Thanks for your response!

JohnGonk said:
I made labels, front and back labels, and paid about $20 including shipping.

We are talking about coasters? You mean you got coasters front and back printed for $20?
Where did you do that?

ArtimusBeerimus said:
BadgerBrigade,

Thanks for sharing. Been collecting coasters forever and have always wanted some custom ones for my brewery. I'm closer than ever to finally getting some beer mats... but looking at those prices, I guess I'm not really close enough.

My plan would be have lots of them for distribution and all-around general use. At $0.50+ a piece I think I'd spend more time hoarding them and keeping them out of the garbage than enjoying them.

One day, but alas, not today...

Thanks for your response!

I understand how you feel. I am doing this for promotional purposes.... But I don't mean just giving them away, I planned hand a single nine or 12 ounce sample to wineries, bars, restaurants, Beverage reps and people of importance along with one or two of the coasters....

Back