• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc Home Brew Items (IC, kettle, aeration)- MAKE YOUR OFFER!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
EDIT: This idea was clearly a terrible idea. I humbly apologize. Prices have been added- what you see includes shipping.

I've got some stuff I need to get rid of to buy... err... pay off some other stuff I recently bought.

Here you go:

50' SS immersion chiller w/ copper recirculation arm- $65
photo_1.jpg

2 port (vertical) 9 gallon SS kettle (ports will be empty) - $75
photo_2.jpg

Pond pump wort aerator w/ tubing and 2 micron stone (used 5 times) - $23
photo_3.jpg

I may have some more stuff, but I've got to get going for now. When I find it, I'll update this listing. Cheers!

I'm possibly interested in the kettle and/or IC.... price?

EDIT -- Nevermind, after reading this better, I'll pass due to this quote from above:

"Keep in mind, this is not a "first offer takes it" listing- if you see someone ahead of you made an offer on something you want, make a better offer and you'll get it. Simple."

Why not just list it on EBAY if you want an auction?

scottiws said:
EDIT -- Nevermind, after reading this better, I'll pass due to this quote from above:

"Keep in mind, this is not a "first offer takes it" listing- if you see someone ahead of you made an offer on something you want, make a better offer and you'll get it. Simple."

Why not just list it on EBAY if you want an auction?

No problem. I figured this would result in better deals (smaller community) and a little fun, that's all.

Ebay style threads have not gone well usually. Also, the classified rules state you must post a price for each item.

Given that, I'll give you $70 total for the 9gal kettle as long as the inside is decently clean. It appears to be similar to the Economy kettles that morebeer sells as well as Homebrewing.org, is that correct?

Immersion Chiller SOLD

The kettle was purchased from Homebrewing.org and I can try to snag a photo for you when I'm home from work this afternoon.

Back