Old Hops Grab Bag!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 55# sac of 2-Row coming in tomorrow and 2# of hops will help me get some awesome brews underway. TG for the summer off...(i am not a teacher, just got laid off starting in September)...brew days are Wednesdays and Fridays for anyone in the Stamford area. I have oysters and clams at the beach down the street, anyone have good recipes just PM me :mug:

Thanks, I will ask Warehouse Enforcer Scott to put in different varieties. There's five different ones in this mix so that should not be a problem for most orders though depending on what's left when the last person orders there may be some duplicates. Also thank you folks for your orders, I have not advertised this anywhere else and we're down to 14 pounds as of right now.

Thanks for the follow up! I just got a handheld foodsaver, and now my last order is now in vacuumed sealed mason jars.

Nikobrew said:
Thanks, I will ask Warehouse Enforcer Scott to put in different varieties. There's five different ones in this mix so that should not be a problem for most orders though depending on what's left when the last person orders there may be some duplicates. Also thank you folks for your orders, I have not advertised this anywhere else and we're down to 14 pounds as of right now.

Diddo what labrat said! Thanks nikko.

The plan for mine is to split it up between my brew buddies and have a Brew Challenge. Either the same recipe different hops or vice versa same hops different recipe and see who makes the better beer! Sounds like fun right?

Got mine on saturday - 1lb. Willamette, 1lb. Galena
Can't wait to brew something tasty with these!

Thanks Nikobrew!

I also received Gelena and Warrior. Never used these varieties before, any suggestions?

Are the random pounds gone? The link at the top of the thread throws a 404.

As of right now they are. I made them not viewable (I hate finding a product I want on a website then clicking on it to see it not in stock) until we line more up. I honestly don't have solid ETA on it BUT we are moving our warehouse once again so there is a good chance we'll have some more in the next couple of weeks. The warehouse move is a good thing as we will have more space and even nicer equipment so Warehouse Enforcer Scott can bag hops even faster and he'll be shipping even quicker too! Good stuff and thanks folks for your support we greatly appreciate it, cheers!

Back