So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cream of Three Crops with washed cry havoc yeast, hopefully tomorrow or sunday:ban:for an upcomming pig roast! Gotta keep the BMC'ers happy,ya now what i mean;)

Starting to worry about my pipeline for a Memorial Day party. I'll have a cream ale that should be ready by then.

Brewing an extract Belgian wit this weekend, spiced with marmalade, coriander and a grains of paradise. It might not be ready by the end of the month, but hopefully I won't need it.

NorWa club meet this Sunday. Inaugural all-grain for my new stand. Strong Scotch Ale. Yeast starter already bubblin' away. Hoping others will bring their brewing stuff too!

Just finished a Sam Adams noble pilsner clone. Got Dang, decoctions are a lot of work. I hope it pays off.

I'll be brewing my first AG this weekend! I decided to go with a kit so the "process" is the only thing I can screw up and not the ingredients. The kit I decided to go with is the Karankawa Pale Ale (from AHS) after reading the thread here....plus it's getting close to summer and it's a bit lighter beer.

Not brewing as I played hookie from work on Wednesday and brewed! However, I've got an American Wheat that's been on the gas for 2 days and should be ready tonight!

Nope! Got someone coming down for the weekend and we'll be drinking the blueberry weiss I made for her.:ban:

As a matter of fact, my banana is dancing.

Got all the stuff for an IPA sitting in my closet, freezer, etc. So I imagine I will get around to that this weekend. My LHBS owner always give me the same line whenever I go in... "hey man where have you been". Well I do usually (4) 5 gallon batches within 3 weeks, and then just sit on those for a while. So the humor really cracks me up every time! He had me from "check out my hops"... lol

Early Sunday morning brewday for me. Starting up an English Summer Ale and hoping to have it in the carboy by the time the Blackhawks game starts.

Not brewing this weekend, but brewing an IPA next weekend at the Kentucky Ale Brew-Off, winner of which will be their GABF Pro-Am entry. Wish me luck! :)

I am currently brewing. Just waiting for the last hop addition at 5 min. I am in the middle of a hops experiment. I have been brewing 2.5 gallon batches. Today is an all-Citra APA. Yesterday I brewed an all-Chinook APA, and Friday night was an all-Centennial APA. Three fermenters bubbling away is a sweet sound!
I already bottled all-Cascade APA, all-Amarillo APA, and all-Simcoe APA. This week I am brewing an all-Columbus APA.

I brewed this on Friday, and had a great brew day. Overshot my OG by 10 points due to a huge efficiency improvement, but was able to drop it back to within 3 points with some water additions during the boil.

Now, it's down stairs going crazy. I can actually hear it bubbling from where I'm typing. :D Thank goodness for blow off tubes....

Just finished brewing a Belgian Double. Now I'm going to do 5 gallons of Ed Worts Apfelwein and finally SWMBO wants some homemade RootBeer.

The shed is getting full.

Ja Ja, I'm the first one to post for next weekend. Actually...

Next Weekend OLD MAN HEFEWEIZEN
The Next one RED HOUSE RED ALE
The Next one another RED HOUSE RED ALE
The Next one SUMMERTIME SUMMER ALE
The Next one BLACK DOG IRISH STOUT
The Next one ****IN BASTARD IMPERIAL STOUT
The Next one OLD MAN HEFEWEIZEN
The Next one LIGHT MY FIRE PALE ALE
The Next one another LIGHT MY FIRE PALE ALE

And the cicle begins again.

I'll be brewing an American Wheat tomorrow. Taking JZ's recipe from BCS and tweaking it. Cutting back by about 1.5 lbs on the grain bill, and splitting it about equal between wheat and rye.

Making a batch of El Jefe Weizen tonight - heading to the supply store for lunch!!

Halfway through the boil on an American Wheat with a little Amarillo and bitter/sweet orange peel at 10 mins. Pitching to a Kolsch yeast cake from another Am Wheat. Kolsch yeast is awesome in wheat beers.

Friend and his kids over to help me brew up a Wit, and to see what homebrewing is like.

1/2 hour lunch. Ran home, boiled some wort for a starter, made a sandwich, cooled the wort, and pitched the yeast. Not much time to get going, but I figure a few hours is better than nothing. Wish I could have got to the LHBS a day sooner.

I'll be making a batch of hefeweizen from the kit available at Northern Brewer. First batch, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

hoping to bottle my English Mild tomorrow and brew John's Red Barleywine Sunday. used wlp 007 for the mild and plan on using the yeast cake for John's Red.

Got my ingredients on Thursday from brewmasters warehouse. I'm gonna brew Bee Cave Brewery Haus Pale Ale on Sunday, hopefully. Kept reading about this brew and decided to try it.

Back