Introduce the principle of Infrared Thermometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkfshn5426

Reaction score
Features Stretch Bandage: it easy to use, elegant, suitable pressure, permeability, Infrared Thermometer and should not be infected, help speed wound healing, dressing quickly, no allergies and does not affect the patient''s daily life. Elastic bandage category: self-adhesive elastic bandage, high elasticity bandage, spandex elastic bandage, 100% cotton elastic bandage, PBT elastic bandage, full cotton gauze bandage while, PBT bandage with suction mat, plaster bandage, and other bandages, the annual production bandage. Elastic bandage related entries: skate. Frisbee. Outdoor shoes. Protective gear. Sneakers.Bicarbonate hemodialysis, the clinical meaning of some of the blood through a semi-permeable membrane to remove waste. Cervical Vertebra Tractor Hemodialysis is a relatively safe, easy, widely used blood purification methods. Dialysis is the solute through semi-permeable membrane from high concentration to low concentration solution, the direction of movement. Hemodialysis, including the movement of solute and water movement, or blood and dialysate in the dialyzer (artificial kidney) by semi-permeable membrane in contact with the exchange of material and concentration gradients, the blood of metabolic wastes and excess electrolytes to the dialysate mobile, dialysate calcium, base, etc. to move the blood. Herbal tea preparation techniques handed down to family hereditary, several hundred years. Cultural Revolution, Microdermabrasion the herbal tea culture has been severely damaged, although not only herbal tea shops closed, the herbal tea making equipment, sites, monuments, historical data, photographs and other artifacts are also depleted, but in Hong Kong and Macao are still enduring. Wong Lo Kat, the supernatant drink, safety and side, Jian Sheng Tang, Deng old, Baiyun Mountain, Huangzhen Long, Xu repair, spring, and Hall, Golden Gourd, the constellation, Run Heart Church, Shaxi, Lee, pure heart Church, Xinglin spring, Baoqing Hall, Fok Hing Tong, Huang Fuxing herbal tea brand in 19 of 54 formulations of herbal tea culture has been posed by a wide public recognition.

How does a post like the OP benefit him/her? No links, no phone number, etc. Why does a spammer put the effort in to this post, or the bot that created it, if its automated? There must be something in it for them. Just curious.

passedpawn said:
I thought this might be a translation problem. So I pasted the text into Google Translator, English to Chinese. Then, I translated the result into the Chinese to English translator. Wow!

"My airlock is not bubble. Is drink ruined? And plastic is more better than glass?"

Hmm, I figured it would have been, "is infected? All grain better than extract!"

I thought this might be a translation problem. So I pasted the text into Google Translator, English to Chinese. Then, I translated the result into the Chinese to English translator. Wow!

"My airlock is not bubble. Is drink ruined? And plastic is more better than glass?"

Now, that makes this spam just way too funny to delete! :D

Back