Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 1 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I didn't get any RYE... Anyone want to split some? I'll take .2.

It doesn't look like anyone wanted to join me with the smoked malt so I'll go 0.2 on the Rye with you.

This brings me to:

Updated.

1 - 2 Row (Canada Malting)
1 - Maris Otter (Bairds)
0.5 - Vienna (Best Malz)
0.20 - C-60 (Fawcett)
0.20 - Chocolate (Fawcett)
0.20 - Smoked (Best Malz)
0.20 - Rye (Whatever Stevo wants)
5 lb - Flaked Maize

It doesn't look like anyone wanted to join me with the smoked malt so I'll go 0.2 on the Rye with you.

This brings me to:

Updated.

1 - 2 Row (Canada Malting)
1 - Maris Otter (Bairds)
0.5 - Vienna (Best Malz)
0.20 - C-60 (Fawcett)
0.20 - Chocolate (Fawcett)
0.20 - Smoked (Best Malz)
0.20 - Rye (Whatever Stevo wants)
5 lb - Flaked Maize

I had put TF Choc on the order, but it's not there now. Maybe Bobby took it off, but everything else for your order is current. I'll put it back on, but it may get cut again....

We have had a request for Carapils, which 0.5 sack would be claimed already. We now have 3 splits open: Chocolate, Rye, and Carapils. Will need 2 of these to close to finish the pallet.

I'm sorry Dave. I forgot that I had that half sack of rye. I do not need the extra .2. My bad. Sucks not working in front of a computer some times

I've got enough Choco. I'll pitch in on the cara-pils if I can get more support on rye.

Right before you posted a guy emailed me and took all of the remaining carapils and rye. We will put you down for the chocolate.

The spreadsheet has been updated with the totals for everyone. I don't want to mess with Paypal this time, I am not wanting to hassle with them. If you are local and want to pay in cash you will need to make arrangements to meet me. If you are not local please PM me to get my address and you can send me a check. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds to cover the check. We will order the pallet for a Friday delivery and the grain will be handed out on either Saturday or Sunday of that week. I WILL PLACE THE ORDER ONCE ALL THE MONEY IS IN MY ACCOUNT.

I don't think I got the spreadsheet link. Can you tell me my total and send your address to my email? You can PM me if you don't have the email address. Thanks, Nathan

I totally forgot about paying. You need to give me a total for the pbw, as I was never in on the spread sheet buy.

I had to go to my bank to get checks and then ask where the postoffice is located. Did you know it's not 34 cents any more.

Damn, I have been out the net and look what happens. I guess I have to wait until the next group buy.

Stevo2569 said:
Keagan was supposed to sale me a sack of 2-row. I'll split it with you if you can get a hold of him.

I will try today and see if he is still alive. Thanks Stevo!

1234 said:
I called and left you a voice mail when this buy was starting up, I guess you didn't get it.

I am sure you did, Swmbo probably deleted it by mistake and with the kids basketball and piano I just forgot to check. Anyways thanks for the hook up in the past. I'll wait for the next one.

Crap, I didn't even see this, I was looking for hop updates and forgot about this. I'm out of town for most of February, probably can't get up there till hop pickup. Is there any way that'll work?

Back