SNIZtoberfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Well, since we're now 99.9% certain that we'll be in the new place in October, can I offer to host....SNIZtoberfest? Haul-in, haul-out on grains.

Hopefully we'll even sell our old place by then. And Rdwj will be giving out blow-jobs due to not just losing the Cubs / Sox rivalry, but because they also went into LAST F'N PLACE!!! WHICH I PREDICT!!!

Don't worry - Dude might be fluffing for you after the Cubs DOMINATE the Brew-Crew.

Evan! said:
Cheese, you make it sound like such a great time...brewing...getting blown by another guy...wait. What? :drunk:

He can warm up by getting the last gallon of wort through my CFC.

I'm in for the brewing - but will probably pass on the free bj's.

Don't get too high on your Cubbies yet - they're not even 500, have a garbage pen and are HISTORIC chokers. Besides, they're still 8 games out of first and have 5 teams in front of them in the WC.

...so, we'll BOTH be watching October ball without our team. But, I WILL be watching it while drinking plenty of HB after winning FBB and can always watch my 2005 World Series box set. How you doin in FBB?

I'd be up for an October brew! But I'll pass on any mano-a-mano BJs, thanks.

What makes a hot dog at Wrigley Field different from any other hot dog in the league? They never serve Wrigley dogs in October.:D

Rhoobarb said:
Don't count on the Cubs until after the All-Star break! And beware the Goat!

:off: F*** That goat.

sorry to jump in, but the Cubs are on a roll, Can't wait to see them (From the 6th row) Kick the Brewers A** on Sat.

Cheers

08 WOrld Champs, BEYOTCH!!! And don't you forget it!

I'm getting my '08 World Champs stickers ready to go.

Back