Dreaming of Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turricaine

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I was wondering how many of you have been having homebrew dreams. This is basically where you see homebrew products you want but cannot even begin to afford. That is what is happening to me but I cannot be bothered to post links at the moment. I am sure you are getting what I am driving at.

When I'm away in the North Sea for my month at work homebrew is in my thoughts most of the time.
ie,
Is my last batch maturing ok?
What will I brew next?
What piece of brewing equipment shall I buy next leave?
Will I ever be able to afford that full mash gear?

Oh yeah I miss my wife and kids too.

Roger.

I really want a fridge or a deep freeze to ferment in. Money isn't the biggest issue.....space is.

My system works well for me, as ghetto as it is. I'd kinda like to have a pump, though. The main thing I'd like to have is a dedicated space for brewing, complete with sinks, sprayers, storage, etc. Right now I'm brewing in the front of my garage (taking up my wife's half at that.....my bike and tools are in the other half), and fermenting in my kitchen.

Back